Reviews for What's Left Of Me
Taori-1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
ooh this is sooo good!
ccgnme chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! I wish that there were more Logan/Marie fics like this one.
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Loved it
ElizaV chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
The songs seem to go fairly well, especially the Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.
ElizaV chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
This was wonderful!
logicoflove chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
There were a lot of stupid mistake- "waste" instead of "waist"; "hall" instead of "haul"- that really took away from the story. Proofread better next time.

Logan was WAY OOC which also kinda wrecked the whole thing.
McLoving Grey's chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Aww, cute ending. Nice to see that that they're getting back on track, somewhat slowly, but that'S good. Nothing needs to be rushed. ;)
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
So cool. Rogue is really mad at him and he does deserve it. I like how she won't just forgive him straight away. I mean, it's been 3 years. That's a long time. And it'll take more than a few sentences from Logan to get her to trust him again. Very well written! :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I believe I have read this story a few years back. It was really good, so I thought I'd have to read it again. So here I am. :)
belittled chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh wow, that's all I have to say is wow. I love the humor in this chapter. -snorts- Popsicle boy. But I love Rogue, your version of her.
RogueNya chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
Good story, interesting how deadly Rogue got. Which is good really given her power.
McLoving Grey's chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
I absolutely loved the ending. I am so glad that Rogue is Marie again. She's happy and I hope she's gonna stay like that too.

Logan and Marie forever. :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Logan said 'I love you'? OMG, I can't believe it. How will Rogue react to that? I can't wait to read on. Great story. :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Yes, a little progess. I'm so happy about that. Logan is really trying his best to get her to go back to normal.
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Great 2nd chapter. Rogue is really hardcore, isn't she. Punching Logan in the face. Wow. Didn't think that would happen, but I'm glad that she isn't turning back so quickly. I mean Logan was gone for 3 years. Rogue will need a lot of explaining for that.