Reviews for It's Like Feeding Ducks
MercyFrost chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Don't stop here! Finish it! Please!
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Huh? What happened to the poor little girl?
xoxoT.Vxoxo chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Really entertaining

Can't wait for the next update
Arhazivory chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
Wicked nurse...but nice chapters. :)
Miss Kryptonite chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
great story!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
Uh-oh, please update again soon
gunnman chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
Great installment. I loved how you slowly let Lois care for the kids.

Gunn
thedorkygirl chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Oh noes!
smallvillegirl1 chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Wow! I just read the whole story and I love it! Looking forward to the next update!
gunnman chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Excellent story! Truly womderful, I can't wait to see what is happening.

Gunn
Arhazivory chapter 9 . 10/18/2006
Oh...I love it when Clark and Lois fight, cause although it's painful, they'll just come out stronger. I'm liking this story a lot. Update soon.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
please update again soon
tweets chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
This is a good start. Keep up the good work.
thedorkygirl chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
I really like how you haven't just 'changed Lois's mind' about having kids - it makes it a modern story. The conflict between Lois and Clark over the issue of them not having really discussed it - you mentioned in chapter one that they'd argued over it, right? but she hadn't yet made *that* point clear - is interesting.

You haven't addressed the issue of compatibility - wil you?

My only sadness is that it will probably end up with Lois wanting kids - 'cause, let's face it. It's Lois & Clark romance, and we all want to see them with kids, especially as that's what Clark wants. It would be interesting to see it if he came around to her way of thinking, though.
thedorkygirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
It's funny, but I just read an article in the San Francisco Chronicle about homework that lead me to catching up on some news about 'creative spelling' - I think that it's a little bit ridiculous. I remember very clearly having a teacher rewrite all my journal entries over my original text in the first grade. Seeing the difference was enough to make a difference.

(One entry? "I wish I lived in a castle" - with just scribbles and no actual letters; yeah, it was more of a 'discover words' thing, hah)