Reviews for What is Said, Is Said
Bashalinge chapter 46 . 12/19/2013
this had to be the most entertaining story I have read in a long time. Labyrinth has always been one of my favorite stories and seeing it told as a crossover with another favorite of mine, Harry Potter, entertained me to no end. Keep up the great work.
Theta-McBride chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
Loved it!
Amazing! :D
This was absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Osmodious chapter 45 . 11/12/2013
Excellent story...not a huge fan of crossovers, as they generally seem pretty forced, but this one worked really well. Great job! Thank you for posting.
AvidReader chapter 45 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! Totally brilliant story.

Wikipedia describes The Byrds as an 'American Folk Rock band,' so I guess your Harry isn't quite as anti-Rock music as described. And I agree that particular piece was the perfect one with which to execute Moldyshorts' takedown. I still think Queen's 'Another One Bites The Dust' would have been appropriate for after the takedown and as the Aurors arrived to begin their investigation. :-)
AvidReader chapter 34 . 10/31/2013
While 'The Song That Never Ends' was indeed viral for it's day, there's little doubt that it was later dethroned by the theme song of a certain purple dinosaur. That one had to have inspired as much raw hatred among adults and teens as it ever inspired interest from the younger kids. :-)
AvidReader chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
I prefer uniquely original stories and it seems to me you've got a winner here so far.

I'm so tempted to look ahead to find out how you 'arrange' Moldyshorts' final defeat. I'm thinking Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust' would be appropriate but, of course, you have Harry as not particularly caring for the Rock genre. ;-)
Immortal Horse chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I love puff the magic dragon and rainbow connection! I was super excited when you put them in here!
A W chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Yeah, that's right, if you want to keep your head don't tell anyone. Let's go tell Dumbledore so you can lose your head and your job, idiot.
Artemis Decibal chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
I love it :D

There were some points in the story where I could relate Darren Criss' Harry from A Very Potter Musical here in your story :))) The seemingly unhinged and singing and dancing about anywhere was kinda similar :)))

Kudos for a truly fantastic story! Kept me from doing the school stuff that I needed to do for at least 2 hours I think :))) Well I'm off to cram haha. I just gotta love this crossover of yours :D
Honoria Granger chapter 43 . 9/19/2013
It's a time to "sow", as in sowing crops, not a time to "sew", as in making clothes.
Honoria Granger chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. It's so creative and unusual, and so well written, with spot-on characterizations and developments, that I want to slow down reading it at the same time I'm gobbling it up faster and faster, like a boggling goblin. Well done indeed, GF and The Frau!
Honoria Granger chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
"The Stolen Child" is by William Butler Yeats, not by Kate Price, whoever she might be. She may have set it to music, as did Loreena McKennitt, but she did not write it.
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Surely Bill must know that Harry's parents are dead and that the Lady Sarah cannot possibly be the boy's mother? Or did Jareth change that too when he changed the timeline?
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
This is wonderful. Both of you are terrific writers and clever plotters. I am looking forward with pleasure to the many chapters before me...and thank you.
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »