Reviews for What is Said, Is Said
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Corindel might be yours but can I borrow him? Please?
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
I am glad that Sirius has been savef. Now if you could just write me in as Corindal lady love...
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
I can already tell that this is going to be good. I just got done reading Dear Jareth wishing for more. I can see this is not going to be the same type of love story but still a love of a child it still good to read.
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Ah, it reminds me of the first McCaffrey partner-ship novel. Trading Shakespeare for a bit of crummy tech? What WERE they THINKING? (Although I'd pay VERY good money for some mindtrap.)
I work in a bookstore and there's not so much McCaffrey as there once was. No Dragonsong arc at all. Bummer. (Hm, time to hit my McCaffrey section and re-read "The Ship Who Sang"...Hypatia reconciled all though, didn't she?)
Haven't heard from you two in ages. Hope you are well.
NyxxNoxx chapter 46 . 2/2/2016
just awesome
K chapter 27 . 1/13/2016
With the passing of David Bowie, it just seemed to be the right time to reread this. I love it just as much now as when I first read it. The King of Goblins has returned to the Underworld, Long may he rule. RIP Mr. Bowie, and thank you for sharing your incredible talents whilst you were here.

K
Madam Luna chapter 46 . 12/29/2015
Magnificent
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
A/N: "We thought about quoting Shakespeare at Dumbledore but we couldn't find one that fit." For our Master Manipulator, you might have to resort to Machiavelli's The Prince.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 45 . 11/10/2015
When I first came to Genkaifan's page it was while looking up Harry Potter - Bleach crossovers. Based on the writing of that story I looked at other stories they had written. So here I am at the end of this little work of well written fan fiction.

First off let me say that I don't care that much for overpowered protagonist relative to the antagonist. That being said I understand that in this case it wasn't really about Harry's power, but about Riddle reaping the consequences of his actions and Harry was merely the conduit through which Magic itself turned on Riddle.

Harry was the messenger if you will. Let's look at that final scene of Riddle's. Harry was not allowed to attack anyone. All he could do was be the vessel that brought forth the magic. And it was magic itself that cast judgement on Riddle. It was Riddle that drained his followers to try and survive the ordeal.

So in that sense only a God stood a chance of escaping justice. And that judgement from Magic is what kept this from being just another overpowered Harry story. You took what could have been a combat story and gave us a tremendous morality play, where one's actions and choices determined their fate.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
While some use of songs just grates on the nerves, yours flows in and out and around the plot as it should. So far each and every song and the related music has lifted up the story, making the whole greater than the sum of the parts.

Oh and I really loved the way Harry handled Gilderoy Lockhart was exquisite.
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I think might have eaten your spacing here for some reason. It's clearly different just at a glance, and in the first paragraph the OoOoO divider used to separate the recap from the chapter is in the middle of the paragraph, suggesting again that the sentences all got mushed into the one paragraph. Just thought you two might want to know.
HarnGin chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
As a child growing up in the 70s, "Puff the Magic Dragon" was one of my favorite songs. The first time I heard it again as an adult in the early 90's, I cried. To this day, my husband still doesn't understand what it is about "Puff" that I find so sad. Somehow, I think your Snape (and you) know.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 45 . 9/12/2015
I really enjoyed your story more than I thought I would. So thank you for a great read and I look forward to reading more in the future.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Sadly, Tom Laughlin died in 2013. I liked his "Billy Jack" movies.
We we came back from Vietnam in 1971, hippies tried to throw paint & or bleach on the ship. A huge puff of smoke from the smoke stack made them run away. I have been laughing about that ever since. :)

JimS