Reviews for What is Said, Is Said
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I think might have eaten your spacing here for some reason. It's clearly different just at a glance, and in the first paragraph the OoOoO divider used to separate the recap from the chapter is in the middle of the paragraph, suggesting again that the sentences all got mushed into the one paragraph. Just thought you two might want to know.
HarnGin chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
As a child growing up in the 70s, "Puff the Magic Dragon" was one of my favorite songs. The first time I heard it again as an adult in the early 90's, I cried. To this day, my husband still doesn't understand what it is about "Puff" that I find so sad. Somehow, I think your Snape (and you) know.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 45 . 9/12/2015
I really enjoyed your story more than I thought I would. So thank you for a great read and I look forward to reading more in the future.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Sadly, Tom Laughlin died in 2013. I liked his "Billy Jack" movies.
We we came back from Vietnam in 1971, hippies tried to throw paint & or bleach on the ship. A huge puff of smoke from the smoke stack made them run away. I have been laughing about that ever since. :)

JimS
WRose chapter 46 . 6/28/2015
FANTASTIC
Volunteer95 chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
Loved the theme song for 'Puff the Magic Dragon' being on here!
BillBrink chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
I keep hoping that the plot will move along and the action will be more than him singing songs. You've lost my interest. I'm sure you are a decent writer. I'm just telling you why I'm dropping the story.
Blueberry Babe chapter 44 . 6/2/2015
This truly one of my best favorites. Thanks and thanks again.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
WhinyBrat!Harry was amusing, can't say I recall seeing it in any other fanfic. Especially the part about Sarah knowing what to buy and why was he even needed? Exactly what kids complain about shopping, that one. I seem to recall even making that complaint during shopping when I was a whiny little kid myself.

The quote was pretty random. Quotes only tend to be good when they fit the situation somehow, and that one didn't.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
"Harry Porter"? Mmm.. Beer..
hwyla chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
I cannot believe that I had not read this before. I have one of your other stories pdf'd and marked myself a reminder to come back to your others and have finally done so.

Lots of fun stuff so far - but I get a special giggle from Harry quoting Shakespeare to a character (Lockhart) portrayed in the movies by such a Shakespearean actor! And especially that Lockhart doesn't understand - or is he just pretending he doesn't?

BTW - One Tin Soldier - that song always wrenches my heart.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/29/2015
love this story rather well written and the cross over was mixed rather well together
smiles2go chapter 45 . 3/28/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Love the songs that you blended in to fit so well
777angeloflove chapter 46 . 3/9/2015
AWESOME STORY!
SilverPantherSM chapter 46 . 2/12/2015
Very long, and a few too many chapters for my taste. But still, I like it.
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »