Reviews for What is Said, Is Said
Blueberry Babe chapter 44 . 6/2/2015
This truly one of my best favorites. Thanks and thanks again.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
WhinyBrat!Harry was amusing, can't say I recall seeing it in any other fanfic. Especially the part about Sarah knowing what to buy and why was he even needed? Exactly what kids complain about shopping, that one. I seem to recall even making that complaint during shopping when I was a whiny little kid myself.

The quote was pretty random. Quotes only tend to be good when they fit the situation somehow, and that one didn't.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
"Harry Porter"? Mmm.. Beer..
hwyla chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
I cannot believe that I had not read this before. I have one of your other stories pdf'd and marked myself a reminder to come back to your others and have finally done so.

Lots of fun stuff so far - but I get a special giggle from Harry quoting Shakespeare to a character (Lockhart) portrayed in the movies by such a Shakespearean actor! And especially that Lockhart doesn't understand - or is he just pretending he doesn't?

BTW - One Tin Soldier - that song always wrenches my heart.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/29/2015
love this story rather well written and the cross over was mixed rather well together
smiles2go chapter 45 . 3/28/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Love the songs that you blended in to fit so well
777angeloflove chapter 46 . 3/9/2015
AWESOME STORY!
SilverPantherSM chapter 46 . 2/12/2015
Very long, and a few too many chapters for my taste. But still, I like it.
Avalonemyst chapter 46 . 2/2/2015
Very well done! Have you read the bardic series by Merecedes Lackey?
LoireLoa chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I love your other fics, and this one looked so promising, but I don't think I'm going to continue. I detest song fics, and this randomly turns into one with little provocation and ni warning.
Xiard Vron chapter 33 . 1/22/2015
Woot good story
Xiard Vron chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I gift you a jar of blue bottle flame. So there.
Love your story.

Sincerely
Kurt
Xiard Vron chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
You commented about not saying whether Snape is fay or not , if you were referring to Snape being a barred didn't you say earlier that humans could be bards not just Fay
Xiard Vron chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
I know you are probably will past this point, I just wanted to make the comment that I love Luna Lovegood and hope you give here a part in future story's.
Thank you for sharing what you have and I hope that you write more
Harold Lloyd chapter 30 . 1/21/2015
It's a fun story, but for this chapter I have one complaint. Why is it everybody, even Harry here, skips the first verse of White Christmas? The first verse explains *why* he's dreaming of a white Christmas.

The sun is shining, the grass is green,
The orange and palm trees sway.
There's never been such a day
in Beverly Hills, L.A.
But it's December the twenty-fourth,
And I am longing to be up North...

This verse is found in Wikipedia and there used to be one version of Bing Crosby singing it on YouTube. Doesn't seem to be there any more, though.
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »