Reviews for In Spite Of It All
zarien chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
his little sis killed him sad but good job
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
And this scenario explains why the cyborging/conditioning process is still experimental, meriting an "Oh, shit!" on the part of every non-cyborg involved.

A cyborg who remembers: perhaps the most dangerous entity on the planet.

Interesting idea there. Let's see how it pans out, shall we?
paladin3030 chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I would have had Alex say "Next time you guys want to get a new agent make sure that you check with missing persons first, they might have someone looking for them.".

And where is the father in all this?
paladin3030 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
If he did what I think he did Dr. Bianchi is in for a world of hurt because if it who I think it is Alex is going to kick his ass so hard Bianchi will become Italy's first astronaught to go into orbit without a ship.
tup chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
The most irritating thing for me these days is to wait for an update to a GSG fanfic, ANY fanfic. The mere fact that this story is updated made my day.

think i'm a bit paranoid now over these stories.

Anyway, nice chapter, though i felt it's a bit short. again probably because of my paranoid state. Surprising enough i found no misspellings and typos first time through, but i will re-read it just in case i missed something. i felt there could have been more character development, other than the introduction of SWA people to Alex.

the language problem kinda surprised me since i got used to the idea that everyone speaks english because of your other story, where there is no language problem. i don't know if their enhanced body allow them to learn a new language quicker, but for a normal person that would take months if not years. a pain in the ass.
tup chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
well, im wordless. what can i say about a story from sintendo? addictive, just like heroine. so you better keep writing! and yes, this is a threat. ;)
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
So I take it that Alex's conditioning didn't take hold.

So how did Alex get to Italy when he was in L.A.?

I do hope that his sister is alright.