Reviews for Hope
666Neme666 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
*sighs* Oh, you are amazing. Somehow you've managed to create a balance between the horrors of the war and the fluff that's between Kara and Lee. It was beautiful. I still feel quite heavy, and I think I need some time to get my head right after this, but it's a good kind of feeling. Thank you for writing this amazing fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Really enjoyed this thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Sam was there for her on Caprica? What kinda nonsense is that. Kara was there for all of a week. Another revisionist bit of bsg nonsense. So kara decides to move to new cap w/ the boytoy while Lee does his duty and protects lives. Well Kara is still Kara. Selfish, self absorbed, a coward and gee it certainly kept her from committing to Lee. Of course Kara being Kara wants to have her cake so she will not let Lee go and insisting on getting him marked (which he would never do). Sorry, but there are a zillion fics like this, none of them very good or true to the characters. Nothing new to see here folks - move along
anamarya chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
i really start to develop a problem concerning your stories... i mean, they're HIGHLY addictive...

i'm sorry for Sam but that's life. is like i didn't liked him with Kara but i never had anything against him except that.

all in all another great story with a lot of little details and touches like the bets on when exactly are they going to get their act together or "head Kara" and "head Lee". and is always nice to imagine Lee and Karl being so close.
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I just read the "Marked" story enjoyed it a lot, but once I started this and you had Helo and Lee friendship I was completely sold. Love it.
Rageful Jewel chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
A another great story. I loved the idea that Lee has the matching tattoo to the one Kara has on her arm and that he had it first. I do have a question though, where did all the pilots come from that took part in the first rescue mission?. I ask because chapter 2 seems to imply that the fleet went back to the Colonies and went to each of the 12 planets looking for people. However, if that is truly the case, why did the Fleet do that? Also, if they did go back, how did the people that they rescued from the 12 Colonies survive as long has they did? I would have thought that the anti-radiation meds would have run out by that point; after all, there isn't an infinite supply of meds.

PS: I love the fact that you described how Eve and Adam looked like. When I initially read "Possibility: Allies", I tried to figure out how they looked like and was unable to. Perhaps I should read that story again.
Anastashia chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
I get confused when somebody does the starvation thing as we run out of food, we start starving to death. Technically that is true but it's not a fast process and you can go quite a while before you're seriously impared.
Anastashia chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Nothing between them? More like everything between them.
fliccolo chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
Great story! loved both it and its prequel.
thenewunderground chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Love it.
stardust2002 chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Well, the ending was well worth the time it took me to read 4 chapters in a row. Though I kind of suspected the happy ending was coming - hence the title 'Hope'.

Definitely well handled story - I liked that you had all the military details and made it feel 'real' and not just all touchy-feely emotional stuff. There was enough of that to be satisfying for sure though.

Enjoyed the whole story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Choosing Sarah chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
This story is fantastic! I love the way Lee saw and spoke to Kara (and v/v) from the time the fleet left New Caprica. I really enjoyed how fully this story was executed, how fleshed out the characters and events were. Terrific writing! I don't know if you're planning a sequel, but I hope so, I'd love to read it. Great work!
laurie31 chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
This was great! The way Lee and Kara got together in the end was very believable, and of course, they never do anything the easy way. The homecoming reunion was very satisfying :) I can't wait for your next story!
Yadira chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
I love it, but im wondering, is this the end of the story? its very good, but I really love to read a continuation,please!
Scullycea chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
I love the story, its great, Apollo and Starbuck 4ever!

I really enjoy reading this!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »