Reviews for Unfaithful
Loisen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
first thing i love 500 years later fics. to mix the idea with the song "unfaithful" was fanatstic.

second thing i wanted a cheating kagome so bad. kagome is in a relationship and inuyasha takes her away. thank you!

10/10 points
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love it!
Punkish0Jokette012 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
thats it it's official u are one of my fav author's cause that was just WOW *starts clapping non stop* U ROCK OUT LOUD!
thevampiregyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Really like ur fanfic. Can't wait to read more!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aw. That was sad and sweet. I understand Kagome's feelings of not wanting to hurt Hojou even though she knew she couldn't let InuYasha go. Though even with the cercumstances, I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Hojou. I just see InuYasha as someone Kagome could never let go and never get over, heck I know I would never be able to let go of a guy like that. Anyway, very well written! It was great!
SacredBeauty97 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
aww...poor hojo, oh well INUYASHA IS SO MUCH BETTER.

haha good story!
InfiniteAffinity chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It was beautiful. A work of genius. I started crying when Inuyasha started asking all those questions, and it hit me he would do all those things. “Does he love you?” His question caught her off guard. “Does he love you enough that he’d be willing to fight for you?(yes) Does he love you so much he’d die to keep you safe?(yes) To take care of you when you’re hurt or sick?(remeber how much money he spent on medicine she didn't need) To put up with having his face slammed into the ground, forno reason,whenever you damn well pleased?(yes) Enough to live for five hundred years - alone- just hoping he might see you again? Does he love you that much, Kagome?(yes) ‘Cause I do!” It seems to me that living for years alone does not hurt as much having the one person you care for ignore you for some other guy while you sit patiently for her love.

and it seems that it is some what his fault he had to wait over 500 years to get to tell her he loved her. And during the last part it all seemed as if there was no light at the end of this tunnel. And then the hope justs get dimmer.

And when he told her not to leave him and she did, and then he felt crushed, I realized another part of me died...
Priestess-Kagome-Sama chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved it
nikki chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that made me feel so sad for Akitoki but it was beautifully written
alexa chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Aw! That was sad what she ended up doing to hojo! even though he knew she was still in love with inu. So he kinda deserved what he got! But it was awsome and fit the song really good! :)
NekoNeko636 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME! in the middle i thought she was gonna pick Houjo, BUT NO !HAHAHA INUYASHA WON! YAY!

that was the best way for Inuyasha to confess, quick and painful!

well... ur good...i only get this worked up when its a good story!

keep writin stuff and i'll keep readin

hes with me not she chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
omg, that's so sad... I really liked it! its descriptive language was beautiful, and the emotion was so deep! i definutly have to see ur profile!
Neelhtak Eca chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
this was an awesome story. i loved every single thing about it. There was a part when i couldn't stop laughing, when kagome said, "No, with your brother" That was funny, then again, a lot of things are funny when your up an 3 am and ur really tired. i really enjoyed this story and its defently going on my favorites. awesome job
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I love your stories!

this one rocks and can I say...

HAHAHAHA stupid Hojo got what he deserved! HAHAHAHA

I'm a bad girl...but its fun!
fallenphoenixrising chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
OMG i love this story you have to post more to it, im dieing to know that it just ends there, come on, does hojo fight for her, does she marry inuyasha, whats it like when she see's shippo anad kiara again? theres so many questions its not fair to leave it like that. please post another chapter, or more please