Reviews for Nike
Cecile Icon chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
awesome story
really like the way that it ends
Im interested chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I wish you can make a story about this...its good.
Anamous chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
The way pietro chose to end it reminds me of a flash comic in which the flash broke the sound barrier, then the light barrier(?) then finally the speed force and would have been trapped in an alternate universe if not for the JLA. Good Work!
TMNTxMadness chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This fic was amazing I loved how well you captured Pietro! The title is so appropriate too! His end was just like that of the Grecian soldier in the legend.
Neko42 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
totally lovely angst shot fic.

ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I like this story a lot. I really feel that you captured Pietro's spirit. Nice work!
GoldFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
my god! how sad! this is really deep and now i feel all sorrowful.

poor little pietro... you don't really think about what the poor kid goes through. even in the comics, as a grown man, he had problems with who he was, with being the best, with trying to be loved. you have great talent.

well done.
WowedFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow...just wow..lol, It's a shame this story does not have more reviews. But keep on writting!
Libster59 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This is so good! Definetly needs more reveiws!
Martel29655 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was an awesome story and it definitely needs more reviews. That was excellent Pietro would totally want to go like that. Though it's kind of sad. Good Job!
Gabe chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This NEEDS more reviews!

it's amazing. :0)
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Fantastic story, unbelievably good, so well written too. pietro does seem like the kinda person to want to end it all in a bang. guess i didn't think of that bang being a sonic-boom.