Reviews for Magical Secrets, Codes and Treasure
Angelic Prophecy chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OH. MY. GOD. My dream fanfiction! It's like all my favorite things squished in one! I love it! _
aradian nights chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
hm why don't you update?
Dracomancer1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Holy F*#$king cow. this is the most mind blowing idea ever! 3 of the greatest stories of secrecy, knowledge, and pursuit all melded together! the possibilities are endless! i am absolutely ecstatic at the ideas presented in this story! as a huge fan of all three of these stories, i implore you to continue this journey into the unknown. Pretty please?
Raiko Toho chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Hah! I finally found a National Treasure/Da Vinci Code crossover! Keep up the good work, and please continue this fic quickly.
Yukatado chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Nice! I hope to read more soon!

I'm not so good at codes and ciphers, so . . .
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hey, Guardian. This story looks pretty good so far. The writing is decent and pretty smooth. There are a few places where sentences are a bit rushed, there are some grammatical errors and you skipped at least one word that I saw, but there was nothing that couldn't be easily remedied. Nice little poem too
Michelle H. C. Zhu chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hmm, forgive me for being a few days late. This was a pretty decent story. Very well written, good descriptions and it had a lot of meaty flesh to entertain the eye. By no means was it mere dialogue with no imagery – and the metaphors made me smile.

My suggestions? You’re missing a few punctuations in certain places. For example, after a person talks there should be a comma after the word and before the ending quotation marks. Also, remember to press the enter bar when a new person begins to speak. “Mr.” has a period to it and you’re missing a few periods in general. As for the lists, it’s probably going to be in your best interest if you pressed the space bar after each number and the enter bar after each name.

That’s all I can think of. Everything else was rather interspersed and you have a good flow on words and how the story slowly moves from one event to the next. Now that I’ve read and commented on your story, I would appreciate it if you would to pass the courtesy.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Interesting XOVER, I can 't wait to see how this ties in Harry, update soon.