Reviews for Love Is
Shiroxcat chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I can't express enough how it warmed my heart. It's rare, when fanfic is able to make so joyful, especially when it's short and don't have angst. I wouldn't call your fic a 'sweet', but rather hmm how to call that, after reading it, you want to have someone so dear and affectionate as they are. For me they were written in character, I couldn't imagine them differently, so if SasuNaru will become a canon ( okay, it won't, but let me dream ) I hope they will interact like in your fic :) Thanks for writing such a warming piece of art!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ohhhh! what fluff :D
gummybear1620 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Aw, this was really sweet! I liked all the 'textbook love' answers and then how Sasuke and Naruto are (well, most of them) drastically different from the textbook answers xD

I also liked how you depicted their past not by telling, but by showing. You slipped in details from what happened from one scene to another that created their backstory for us to see without quite narrating it in long blocks of text. See, it's stories and writers like you who make me love these kinds of fics so much :)

So, thank you for very sweet and funny fic!
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love is how I feel for this whole damn adorable thing! It was kawaii.

~Mika
yamaihime chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
You typed this in thirty minutes? You're somewhat of a genius then xD

I loved the end of chapter 2 and loved the "encouragement" section xD
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Love it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice work!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Awww...you're a good and creative writer to come up with this in 30 mins. ) Keep writing and sharing.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Very cute fanfic, made me smile. ;)

/Dragonwolf
KittyHug chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Very nice fic._
SerialAuthor chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
This was totally sweet, and I loved it. Especially the last part of this chapter. That gave me cavities.
c0c0ly chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Haha

Its funny..

Love it
Nadheen chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Wow, I love this story so much!
Hitomi-taichou chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
When I first saw the word sacrafice I was like, "Uchiha! What the hell?'

The last one was cute though, and shame that Naruto didn't marry
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 2 . 9/6/2009