Reviews for Never Get Away
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Angsty all right. I'm still a bit confused and obviously heart broken, cause Naruto died. :(
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
loved it!
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh its creepy alright, but in a way is a nice-creepy story (wink) P.S. Do you know you are so good at witing sasunaru?
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I am amazed, and you've made me very upset too...this is very well written angst. The perceptions of the other characters are also very well done, excellent.
Orange Nails chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I loved it. I have this attraction towards sadness and tragedy, and it seems to me that if the story isn't sad and filled with blood, be it the heroes or others, the story just isn't complete. I'm glad you wrote this. It just feels like complete and loved. It also, for change, says something about the human nature and life, we can't get what we want no matter what.

At least that is my opinion to some level...
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
O_O...uhh...OMG...im crying...DAMN YOU WOMAN...YOU MADE ME CRY...im a little confused...dose naruto actually die in the series after he becpmes hokage...this is why im cruying...I LOVE NARUTO...HE CANT DIE _ (and dont tell me they didnt die just because i told you too) THEY CANT, NARUTO CANT...
edluver333 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow... That was good, but really depressing... I almost cried. Anyway, good job.
Psychotic Sprite chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
aww shucks, i don't think i like your stories anymore :P

You made me cry!
zoule chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Sad but still good
Trespasser1307 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love your creepy, possessive-jealous Sasuke. No need to feel weird. Keep writing! Your stuff is awesome.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Indeed I do admit this was a bit on the creepy side and yes it was also different from most of yourself, but this too was a piece of art and you should be proud!
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
so sad, I almost wanna cry, very deep though. I don't think I could write something that depressing. I love happy endings too much, that's why all my fics are funny...
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
wow! that was so good! i wish i could write sad stories but in the end i chicken out!
Scooperchan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
wow, amazing story, angsty, but not irrational.
Cat-san chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
AWESOME! 20 trillion thumbs up! HAHA! I loved it.