Reviews for Forever By Your Side
Shio Moriyama chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It's a major shame that ToD 2 isn't localized. Unless I get a pirated translated version, I will never be able to play 'cause I can't read/translate Japanese for crap. .
iRishou chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
YAY I LOVE THIS FIC can u make leonxMarian and cna you plz tell me who is marian people keep on creating fics of marianxleon
gamegirl244 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I, too, must applaud your oneshot. Though I haven't played the game, I HAVE read a story script on Gamefaqs, and I think Kyle/Reala is a cute pairing. And I liked how you made Loni poke his nose in, too 3 Good job
Teefa and Co chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Teefa: We would have left a review sooner, but we were kinda swamped the past few months. That was really sweet and cute! Kyle is so like his dad and just so adorable.

Lufia: And Loni always makes me laugh. Flirts/perverts are some of the most fun characters because they can do so much. Wonder what Rutee thinks about her 15 year old son having this much of a relationship with a girl?

Rutee: If the true game timeline Rutee is anything like me, she's going to faint the second he gets through the door. But. . .I'll admit he's got a nice girl at least. And they have a sweet relationship.

Teefa: There you go! Be a supportive mother!

Rutee: I pray time doesn't rush too fast for us (hugs her baby).

(Note. . .all characters are an alternate universe variant of their original RPG selves, see profile)
Genesic Megaman X chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Great one-shot. In my opinion its too early for Namco to end the scene where Reala would jump forward to embrace Kyle. Anyway, I applaude your one-shot. Kyle/Reala forever.