Reviews for The Journey Ahead
Anna chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This was so good I have read them all and now I am in suspense, please hurry and finish! :-)
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
its time for me to go to sleep now but ill give it one more shot. Plz continue 'Left behind'
Im sick of pleading, so one more sad time before i break.
Please, please, please continue 'Left Behind'
From A sad miserable girl on her birthday
Neko lover chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Yay please write more
mary chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
this story is pretty good but i like prettyinpinkgal story a little better sorry. try writing a little more i dont know ...Relax i guess or write more freely thats all but its good :)
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was soo cute tutu
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this looks like its gonna be an interesting trip for the princess of the swans
Jareth'sTrueQueen chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
OME! You have to write more! Like NOW!
sumofox chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
More please! :3 It's so cute
riku chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
update quicker. it been a month. at least let us know you are alive. i really got to know what happen next.
AudTheOdd chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
AWW XD

I lub it!

Romantiko-Desu!

it's obvious that they like each other.. I guess.. x)

Lol.

Great Job(:

UPDATE PLEASE! Onegai! x3
lil mutt face grl chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I love your fiction, it's simply amazing. The fact that it stays along with orginal plot, in a sense, but is completely different makes it very unique.

I can't wait to see if Fakir and Tutu's relation developes anymore, and I hope you update soon. ]
angelraider chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
...finally. But yay!
Siriaca-Ying-Fa chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Hi!

Wow it's been a long time since the last time you update, but I can't say nothing since I actually have spend 4 months trying to make up a whole short chapter (T.T).

Anyways, let's get down to the whole point of this. Yeah! The chapter was great! Now I can see it's not Tutu's total fault of not being in the same place all the time. Jjejeje.

Now that that old, creepy, nasty, in a not good way excentric tragedy fan, Drosslmeyer, has appear and doomed Kraehe to her finale, what she's going to do? What she's going to sacrifice?m

And last but not least, the great final! That discussion between Fakir and Ahiru, man, it really saved you from my frustation and irratation of updating so late (I know that I said that I update worse, but it's part of rutine on reviews, right?

And just so you know, I really love the fact that you put Tutu the ability of making the carrige bump so much, it makes true a song in spanish that says:" they [women] drive like demons, they walk like godesses and fill the spaces with shoes and handbags..." somethings are true, just some... yeah right, like if anyone is going to belive what I said.

Well that's all, keep on writing and...

Don't let it be a tragedy!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
this is really good. i like it a lot.
notareadlperson1234 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
great story! please please continue! SONN
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »