Reviews for Requiem
Dumo Pokima chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
This is so beautiful and well thought out.. really captured the essence of the aftermath of revenge of the sith. great job!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
I love these! Every single one of these chapters is so well done and so heartfelt - I adore it! And you are writing about every single important character in Padme's life and you are giving each of them their own voice and their own, individual reaction. You even put Palo in there for goodness sakes! lol I really enjoyed the one you did to represent The Naboo as well, it was an awesome persepctive of very different people who all loved Amidala dearly. You should add more to this story! I would love to read about Luke, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin/Vader's thoughts on her death. And maybe Padme's parents and nieces too. This is an excellent story, you should be extremely proud of the wonderful piece of writing that you have accomplished here. Nice job!
sulie chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
I think that you really captured the emotions of each other characters.

The naboo people were exquisitely caught in their grief.

Love this so much.
Ann Jinn chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
It is so moving to see Leia look at Padme, but not know she was her mother. A historical figure who helped start the Rebellion and did so much for her people. Someone Leia admires.

Great work.
ILDV chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
K.D. Sparrow chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Incredible! You know all of the characters so well! You are a very talented writer! I can't wait for the Anakin Chapter! Are you making an Obi Wan chapter aswell?
ILDV chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
rockangel160 chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Beru's point of view, very nice. Especially since she's never been called mom, just Aunt BERU
Sapre Kench chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
I loved it. It was heart-felt and it gave us different perpective about how this tradgey effected the different characters. I applaused you on this fan fic.
TDWidow chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
This has been my favorite so far. I love your characterization of Beru!
Ann Jinn chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
I like how you expressed honest emotions between a birth mother and a foster mother. No matter that both loved the child. Great job with this series.
ILDV chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
Ann Jinn chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
This is a stunning chapter. I remember very much what happened the day Kennedy was killed and it is so good to see this story from the perspective of the people of Naboo.

Have a good vacation.
G-AnakinRPG chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
Great job!
arliddian chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
I've always loved this series, but I have even more respect for you because of this chapter. Your ability to write using the characters' voices so authentically is really amazing. This chapter was particularly interesting, as I haven't seen any fics from Jar Jar's perspective before, and you wrote it brilliantly. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)