Reviews for The Adventure of Wonderwice Malgela
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great story! I love how you portray Wonderweiss and Ulquiorra's relationship!
Lydiacatfish chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is hilarious, and you should definitely keep going with this. I love Wonderweiss. He's adowable!
akasha-bennington chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love Ulquiorra and I love Wonderwice so I loved your fic XD.

A fluffy day in Hueco Mundo XD (the hill and the picnic etc... remind me to a emo version of teletubbies or something like that XD)

Wonderwice ask things and Ulquiorra everytime says something related with trash XD. I loved it o

Kisses!

Ak
Stelaris chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aw... it's so cute! Why haven't you updated? No offence meant, but I'm curious as to what happens next.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
My god, I think my IQ dropped several notches after reading this one; and not in a bad way either. Picnics on a happy, sunny day in Hueco Mundo? What next? Lol...the Bleach fandom needs something like this every now and again to shake things up.
iamanidiot chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
haha

you're funny

ya know that?

you're funny...

-BOB/kool
C o l o u r E m o t i o n chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aw! Wonderwice really is so kawaii! X33 he's so innocent sometimes and it makes me wanna hug him
Akatsuki-9-Kyubi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
KAWAII! *_* Wonderwice is the most cute/innocent character I've ever seen next to Nell. _ I wanna hug them to death sometimes... Great story.
Lupinesque chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Haha that totally made my day! Great stuff!
Koulin chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Imagined little Wonderwice skipping through flowerbeds inside his little mind...ah, wouldn't life be great then~

one of the most heart-warming stories ever LOL
Arcturas chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
ha, this is awesome! I love the way it's written like a happy little kids' story. That totally sounds like Wonderwice's personality, too ... :D
supervivi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
"“Oh. Okay,” said little Wonderwice before deciding to talk to a squirrel."
Hotchpotch chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wha, so cute Wonderwice X3 !

I luv him XD !

Ha ha ha, it really was a sweet day in Hueco Mundo (lol)

Love Ulquy (I call him like that too) and Rupi too, but Wonderwice is so... cute X3 !