Reviews for Because Of You
Sapphire Serenity chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Haha he's grounded :P Great fic, it confused me at first because of all the OC's but I get it now :D Great chappie update soon _
Snuffles is my God o.O chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
yo my little friend rachel this story is good but CONFUZING! and yeah well update soon i guess... -shifty eyes- UPDaTE

~Maddy~
Jixnce chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
...

o.O; I don't read Fruits Basket fanfiction... I read Naruto fanfiction though :P

I don't really know what... but something about this story confuses me...

I really like this story though...

Please Update Soon!
Fairysky chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Cool story so far, love the thought of them all living together that must be so cool, plus the whole parents evening thing, I'm really intrigued by the thought of that, lol! I think you should do a seperate spin off story just for that because it would be pretty awesome, lol!

You've just got to love Kara Hiwatri haven't you, she is way cool and I love how she can control Kai, wow, so impressive!

Update soon, cause I'm loving this!

xoxoxo
Dying Today to Live Tomorrow chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Great chapter. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Update soon or let the assassins be after you two.

-Phoenix
Crying Sorceress chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Mhmm, a little less confusing than the old version of 'Last Night'.

I'm curious about the transition from the prologue to this chap. If Steff was suspicious about her cousin, Chiya, how exactly did they end up living happily - minust he chaos -together?

Well, pretty cool fic :) I'm not sure where this is leading. I hope that you start making it a little more angsty/sad because the song Because of You is pretty depressing. Is Rachel going to be the person that the song is about? Constructive criticism... well, let's see. Slow down a little. Take time to explain some stuff? There's so much CAPS and lots of yelling and chaos. Make the plot a little obvious, maye? Other than just having school and drama. And also emphasize on who the main characters are... I doubt that you want to focus on ALL of the OC's and Beyblade characters, that'd be really tough.
Basic Imperfection chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
*is laughing as off* Very good! This looks like it will be a very interesing story. And Kai's reaction in the end was hilarious . Are you going to write about Rachael's parent interview? Because that will be so funny. Update again soon! Ja ne!

~*~Fallen Angel~*~
XxMookinexX chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Heya,

Okay, I'm confused. Again. How come Steff and people are suddenly living with the others when in the prologue they weren't.

Plus, how come Chiya doesn't remember her past when Rach is the one who lost her memory.

Yay! I thought it might be him when I read this. I can't wait for the next Still Takes Two, I've never leant anyone an OC before, so I can't wait to see what Truble does with her (although I know a lot of it already).

Anyway, I really like this fic. It's a bit confusing, but then again, I always get confused at the beginning of fics. Anyway, if it's confusing then it's just more realistic 'cos life is never simple. Or at least, mine isn't. Then again, I happen to like living in a state of perpetual chaos.

I digress, I love this fic, please update soon!

XxMookinexX
AnimeGirl329 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
that was awesome! wow...slow reaction there, kai...hehe...keep it coming, i really love this!
XxMookinexX chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Heya,

Okay, I'm slightly confused by that last bit. I mean, I guess I'd understand if i drew out this big family tree thing on a scrap piece of paper, but, let's be honest. i'm a lazy individual, and it's so much easier to ask you to explain.

THis story looks really interesting so far. I'd love to know what steff did to kill Blaise and make Rach comatose. Please update soon, I'm curious as hell.

XxMookinexX
CanadianWild chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
plz update soon because u've intrigued me.(oh!it's a big word!)
Feeding Ground chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey that was an awesome beginning chapter! I can’t wait for you to update! Happy birthday for last Saturday! (that was the 10th wasn’t it?) Any who once again awesome chapter, but the last bit confused me. Was I meant to pick up anything else besides that Steff has a cousin, and her mum killed her cousin’s mum, who is Steff’s aunty… LOL just reading of that is confusing me P Hehe I just ate, and they say you don’t get enough blood and oxygen to your brain, making you temporarily retarded D Soz, I’m trippin out atm! Hope you update soon! Also, did ya get awesome presents for your birthday?

FG

BTW – last night on earth was also awesome! I have to get around to writing up a review for you on it!
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
oh, nice...very interesting and i so cant wait for teh next update...heh...anyways, please oh please update soon! oh...and happy late bday!
Dying Today to Live Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
What should I say… I can’t wait for the next chap. You go girl, update soon.
Jixnce chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
okay... i didn't really understand that last part... but this seems like a realy good story!