Reviews for The Ghost Hunt Continues
Clato Kentwell chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Interesting and fantastic story! You write very well!

I like Momoko X Hajime ...
Ross House chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
great.
Shoko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Ok, I haven't seen this anime before so here are some tips on writing instead.

The chapter seemed to be written in a way that after a certain length of a line, it automatically goes onto the next. Could you fix that please? Also with your speech, I noticed that you did not start a new paragraph for a new speaker.

Eg.

Your text:

As the two friends left the school building, Leo decided to

break the silence. “Whoa, I can’t believe those guys were threatened by a first year

student. Imagine, you courting Momoko?” “Knock it off.” Hajime muttered, who

was blushing again.

What it should be:

As the two friends left the school building, Leo decided to break the silence.

“Whoa, I can’t believe those guys were threatened by a first year student. Imagine, you courting Momoko?”

“Knock it off.” Hajime muttered, who was blushing again.

I hop this helps!
emilbootanimefreak chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Ehis was a very cool story but when does the love of Hajime and

Momoko start ? I really want to see what happends !

Please update soon !
emilbootanimefreak chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Woah nice story ! But do you know any good SatsukixHajime fics ?
The Clockwork Narrator chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
question, where is odaiba? is it really a place in japan? cuz i kept on looking for in in d map and i couldnt find it. haha. its random i know.

so far, the 3 chaps were great. although, can u put more speaking parts? thnx.

u even put d theme songs! sweet! _ haha!

-chihiro h.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
i like hoe u mixed STEVEN KING into your fics. Simply amazing!
Aquamirra.chan chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
That was great! i enjoyed that story. i hate tyo admitt it but some parts were alittle slow but it was a great story . wow now i cant wait to read the sequel. Note: i accidently read some of it first (title caught my eye) and in the english version, Momoko wouldnt dare let Hajime do a little something somehing with her. i mean she's a serious christian in the english. maybe i should watch GS on youtube. Anyway great story .!
Aquamirra.chan chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
TEEN TITAINS...RED X... i dont know. I'm excited though, blood, violence...CANT WAIT
Aquamirra.chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
So far it's interesting. the english and the Japanese must be extremely different. First of all i dont know any of the extra Charaters like Aya and Fuko, i'm so confused. anyway it's interesting and i plan to read the rest. Keep writing
Majia chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
Being molested by some creeps mom, is just wrong _ I'm thankful the story ended well. Besides the fact that Hajime and Momoko are still targets of the final two ghosts. I can't wait to read the sequeal. I'll probably get to it tomorrow since I'm making sure to actually update my stories after so long. Thank you for the review by the way and I guess I can officially say JA NE to this story.

Majia chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
The story plot continues to thicken with Hajime following the Bradezukas. The guys who are always hidden in the shadow ready to seek out their revenge and the gang behind hoping to help in anyway possible. The next chapter is the last one I can't wait to see what'll happen next I'm rushing this review if you can't tell. Ja ne untill last chapter!

Majia chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
The chapter was really good though -and I'm skipped the lemon-My eyes hurt from reading so close to the screen. Amazing how WWE can save lives I'll have to remember to tell my mom. So Charles isn't a ghost, he's a demon? Right now I can't really tell, not to mention his mom _ Ah well, I'm guessing Momoko is going to be kidnapped in the next chapter since she's been named Charles' so call meal. Arigato for the update and I'll make sure to review the next chapter untill then Ja Ne.

Majia chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Hmm...I guess I was right, Momoko is going to be the target. New guy magically pops up when girls are dissapearing and just happens to be in her class. Not to mention guys standing on roof tops claiming a soul stealing male is after girls. What got was in the last chapter I think I missed the part that he left the soulless girls in abadon houses, he needs help . Once again thanks for a great chapter and I'll see you with my next review.

Majia chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
80 high school girls with decomposing bodies, I'm guessing whoever the culprit is may go after Momoko or Satsuki since they're the only two females I can think of that would lead the gang to whoever the killer is. Then again maybe it could be one of Momoko's friends. Aw well, I guess I won't know the answer untill I read the next chapter. Ja ne till next chapter.

Majia

Oh by the way thanks for putting the lyrics to Cascade's song on your fic.