Reviews for Tbone's Reputation
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I've read this before so I know what happens next. The story plot is really good, but I think it could have been better written.
Rangerfan58 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
from what I've read this is a great story why not continue and um why does it say completed when clearly it's not?
Gundamknight chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
man T-bone went from good to bad and now Razor will have to take him down.

GK
ulyferal chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Okay I'm speechless. This story kinda raced along and left me wondering 'huh'. My biggest problem with it is a failure to spellcheck and proofread. It makes the story difficult to follow with so many errors to distract. And, my, are we ever destructive. You must like blowing up things as much as Dark Kat. Can't wait to see where you are going with this, but proofread dear proofread!
tigerkat chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
* Standing ovation* Really Really good! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to finish it sooner, but I get sidetracted alot. This was really good for your first one, much better then mine did. There was alot of action and drama. WHAT THE HELL"S AMATTER WITH T-BONE! he's my favorite and I'm surprised he would do that. Something must be up. And who's that shadowy figure at the end? Guess I'll just have to read the next one. I'm going on break soon, so I'll be able to read them all. Anyways, back on topic, very well done.

till later.
CrecentEmerald chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
Great story, I can't believe T-bone would just turn on Razor like that. There's something rotten brewing, and I can't wait to know what it is. Keep up the good work.
Smeesnoops chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Wow! He really blew up Enforcer Headquarters! Hope the real T-Bone's alright & I hope Razor survived.

Cool chapter! Update soon!
Etherweil chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Ruh ROH! Geez! What in the heck is going on with T-Bone! I'm dying to see what happens next!

Just a few spelling mistakes...You misspelled Pumadyne and Lieutenant but hey...no worries :D

Awesome job all the way! Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon!

Etherweil chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Hey! Awesome chap! HM I'm wondering what happened to T-Bone here...brainwashing maybe? Maybe not? lol oh the suspense its horrible! LOL great job...I'm off to chapter 4!

Kohi wo Nomu chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Wow. That was really good. I found a few small typos, like "how" instead of "who", but other than that, it was great.

Very interesting story. Please keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Kitsune Hanyou
Smeesnoops chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
OMG! Why he do that to Razor! There were sometimes you misspelled Felina. Its good, in my fic i'll have a scene where T-Bone & Razor fight to the death.

Razor's feeling mighty pissed right now. Continue soon!
Etherweil chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Hey there! Just some friendly corrections.

'Felina' is the proper spelling for Miss Feral's first name...its a unique name you dont see alot so that mistake is understandable. :P

And just watch your spelling. The spelling mistakes are not alot or overwhelming so your okay on that. Even my fic has spelling/grammar mistakes...everybody has them! :P

Awesome chap tho. The story is moving along nicely and you keep the reader in suspense...making them want to know what is going to happen next. I can't wait for Chap 3...i hope you update soon. Till then! :D

Etherweil chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
HM Intriguing... this is very well written...there are few typos/grammar mistakes and its true to the show. I hope you update soon. I'm adding this to my story alert list. :D Keep up the good work! :D