Reviews for Gravity
Aria chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
LOVED this story! A wonderful read!
meredith 89 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
i like your story.

you can write very good, please do more- eventually a little bit more romance/ drama ?

i would like it, hihi :P

thanks for listening...
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
Loved it all.

AL
Darkwing333 chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Aw! I loved this and i truely mean it! I really really really LOVE this story. This was a wonderful ending, just enough fluff! You did such a great job writting it! I liked when John was firm and protective about not using the transporters. That is so funny and really typical. I loved it!
Darkwing333 chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Oh! What happened to Elizabeth? She is so hurt. I really want to know. I love this story. I liked how you brought Simon on in this chapter, quite clever. I think you might have actually made me like him a teeny tiny bit. Great writting!
TubaPrincess chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
It may be a fluffy conclusion, but it's super-cute! :) I love how John is bad with words...
Izzles chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
ah! so cute and lovely and lots of other nice words like that!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Aww so romantic, I loved it. Good twist with the baby, I loved it. Shame on you though, you made me feel guilty for hating Simon, LOL. I loved it.
Keegan Paige chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Oh, Wow, that was the most amazing ending I've read for a story in a while. Again, wow. The entire thing was so lovely. Wonderful, wonderful job. This chapter was my favorite, it was so perfect. I really loved it.

I can't wait til you write another story.

p.s There's always room for more sugar! lol. Especially when it's written as well as this is.
Keegan Paige chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Oh! Love what's going on here. Poor Elizabeth, but John's at her side! Simon was so sweet...he really is a good guy. John's better though. lol.

Where's this going? I have to know! Update soon, please!
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
This chapter is so cute! I love that you have portrayed Simon differently than in all the other fics I've read. He seems sweet..very, dare I say, Narim-like ;) I like that he's pulling for John and Liz, and that he has friends in high places. It brings a smile to my face. :)
Darkwing333 chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Don't worry about it being Au, it is perfect. I can't wait for more!
panddora chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
:O! SOO good! I love this!
TubaPrincess chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Wow.. I'm really confused. Where is Elizabeth? Did the IOA recall her to Earth? I'm really loving the angst. I can't believe he let Ronon eat his turkey sandwich! Shows how out of it he is...
Keegan Paige chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Ah...What's gonna happen? Don't leave me hanging like that! Update soon, please.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »