Reviews for The Quarter Moon Gamble
BenjAnto chapter 16 . 3/31
Hi NeuroticMuse413! I love your story and I would love to try to translate it in italian, so can I do it and update it on a italian fanfictions' site? I obviously will say that the story is yours and that I'm only translating it.H ope you'll answer me soon, thank you so much xx BenjAnto
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 16 . 2/24
aw... sad but beautifully written, still a good ending
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 13 . 2/24
YES! WIN HER BACK DRACO
still praying that this has a happy ending
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 12 . 2/24
i'm sort of depressed now that they aren't in love
i seriously hope this has a happy ending, but there's only one way to find out... READ!
(harry hill... no? ok then)
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 9 . 2/24
i think the music box has her engagement ring in it
just a theory
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 4 . 2/23
perfect ending, love it
3Dramione3 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Omg, that's so sad! never thought this would be the end! I thought they would work it out somehow! ut still, it was a good story. ;) :(
AtalantaOfArcadia chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I actually think that this is one of the best fanfic endings I've read, not just Dramione. I'm sick of them ending up with the cliched bunch of kids and/or elegant wedding. The want/need/love dynamic really captures much of what this thing we call love really is. Thanks for putting this out there!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This story killed me. But in a good way.
Fire Fay chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Loved Harry's explanation for why he was drinking the blue butterbeer. It had me laughing for half the chapter.
JustAsSane chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I don't think I would have read the sequel anyway. As much as I loved this story, I think it ended exactly as it should. Yes, it was a bittersweet ending, but those are the best kinds I think.
penguin2012 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Now I've read some of you stories and loved them but I don't like how you ended this one. It was kinda stupid. Forever in a kiss... What kind of life is that? And the Hermione I pictured would never go for that. Draco especially, he loved the action, he always wanted to be part of it.

And what McGonagall said at the end is really depressing. I just overall loved the story until chapter 15 and then it sunk. It started out as an 8.5 and then ended at a 5.

Sincerely,
Annabeth Abel

a penguin lover
Val chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I dont get this story, it was really confusing and i kinda got bored. It was good but then way too many
Autumnvicky chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
That ending totally sucked. She was already giving up everything. Why not just marry the bloke? Why drag him away from his mother, and forever trap him in a spell like so?
StoneFeather30135 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I've actually read this entire work, and I have to say that the beginning few chapters are still somewhat confusing to me. I feel like I'm missing a part of the story or like you just decided to jump in at a random point in their relationship where Hermione would be willing to tolerate Malfoy. It's still a great read, but I struggled to get into it because of the gap.