Reviews for Because of You
For Sanity's Sake chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sweet and sad. Great job, SpeakingThroughWrittenWords.

HOWEVER: the spelling and grammer mistakes took away from the story. You should really fix that.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow...I really do envy your writing ability! I love how you showed the relationship between Dib and his sister. This is incredible AND its IC! The song fit very well!
Loren chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Good story but... me confused. good! but strange... excellent!

Oh, and...well...umm...there were some tiny little grammatical errors. heh. well...um... LUVED IT!
VootCruisin chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I loved it, and I suppose it wouldn't be fair for me to not favorite it because I don't care for the song, so I will favorite it.

This songfic is the best songfic I've ever read. If I ever write a songfic, I may do the two line lyric thing you did, if that's ok with you.

I love the ending too!
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
You did very well with Gaz. It can be hard to work with a character like that. I swear though Gaz just might grow up to be a hermit considering how much she hates attention. Great job again, STWW!
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i like the way you made this storry!

i liked it a lot...and...it was great!
Becky chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hmm interesting
AAAAA chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
DOES Gaz care or DOESN'T she? Make up your mind
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is a very interesting piece. I'm not totally sure about it, but the shroud of mystery really adds intrigue to the story. I like the imagery and details. Do hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hm... I thought this was really good. The spelling and grammatical errors were kinda distracting, but I thought this was great otherwise! I loved how you were able to take such an overly-used idea (Dib being miserable) and make it into something that stood out among the crowd. Awesome job!
Horizon Tears chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Navajo Skinwalker? *is particly horrified* *shrug* Must be my ancestor.

The transistions made this story have a nice flow.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Well this was an unusual fic, I'm saying this because you had Gaz In and Out of character in the story and that's something that I haven't read on another Zim fic up to date, as for Dib well you did a good job describing his misery.

Extra points for the song by the way.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.