Reviews for Glimpses
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was so great... I loved it...

Topsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Someone recommended your writing to me, as I've only recently started reading Bones fanfic and can't quite find a story that I absolutely ADORE. So I'm starting at the bottom of your page and working my way up. :)

"But you may have difficulty chasing down suspects if you have an excessive amount of abdominal adipose tissue."

Bones' eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "You're carrying more than one gun, but you won't even let me have one?"

Once again: Hahahaha.

This was very cute. I liked it a lot. :)
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, this was a wonderful story. Extremely well-written and you captured Booth and Brennan's relationship perfectly. I've just discovered your work and I have to say, I'm a big fan! :)
Mona chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, nice! Thanks for sharing.

[monanotlisa on lj]
addtcdtobones chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
hey lerdo...i was going thru ff, and i noticed some things from you i hadnt read...this of course was stupendous...oh i love the charm smile look...and i so want to feel his gun...oh i mean guns...again...awesome i am off to read some more of your stuff...
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Yay another author I think I'm really gonna like! And another 29 bones stories to read!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh boy! This was great. I know if my hand squeezed Booth's bicep...I would have a hotflash.

I love this freakin couple.

wonderful first foray :)

Dani2606 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I really liked this story, it was very well written and even though it was just a one-shot you managed to make it better than many long stories I know. In fact, I think that this one-shot was the best I've read so far! And cause I've already seen that you wrote like, a hundred stories for Bones you'll get a hell of a lot more reviews from me :)

Enough rambled: I really liked how you managed to make this story so fun and romantic (slightly, but still) and how you made me want for it to go on forever!

P.S.: Sorry for any mistakes, but my first language isn't English :)
allymcnally chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I've read all your stories. They're all very well written.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very nice story!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMG. Guess what I just found?

A Lerdo story that I haven't read or reviewed.

Shame on me. What sort of obsessive stalker fan am I if I haven't read them all?

I can't believe that this was your first Bones fic. You had them down pat. So in character.

**Booth sighed. "My guns."

...she really does have a one track mind! LOL.

**"I get it. You're scared." "If you touch me, you might have to admit you're attracted you to me.".

...Booth really know how to play her..push the right buttons to get a reaction.:-)

**They were poised on the razor edge of a cliff. She wasn't ready to jump off. Hell, maybe he wasn't either.

Loved the banter. Loved this.

Now I am going to have to FORCE myself to go & check that I didn't miss any other stories.:-):-):-)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was cute. Especially Sid. Haha. He knows. He so knows.
Hesitant Writer chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Simple, sweet, funny, and electrified with an under-current of sexual tension. In a word; perfect.
mag31 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
'For just a moment, he worried that she was going to poke him in the eyes like she had done to Benoit, back in New Orleans.' Particularly loved that quote.

Okay, so this was your first Bones fanfic? I love it, it's much better than my own first fanfic which I tend to think was crap, actually, but we're not talking about me, we're talking about you, and let me tell you I SO do love your writing. I remember where I first read a fanfic of you now, I took the link on 206_bones. And I loved what I read, so I'm happy to have found (at random, to be honest...) your account in here! And I'm impatient to read more, of course!
Dani chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was by far one of the best characterizations i've evre read. really, it was great. I could hear their voices in my head,you really captured their essence. great job, please keep writing