Reviews for A DADA Interview
Thatperson chapter 1 . 1/3
... I had to put my device down for a moment... Hey, I knew who it was from the beginning though, after all 'Marvolo'.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Roflmao ! ! ! ! ! Sounds like good old Dumbles.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love it! It's so devious!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
*face-palm*

Wow.

The truly sad thing is that it would not have surprised me one little bit if Dumbledore had done that. In fact, I think he probably would have had Voldie applied in Harry's fifth year. After all, ANYONE must be better than a ministry stooge, right?

Depressingly, I can see Harry being that stupidly trusting as well. Moody could have killed him like fifty times in fourth year if he'd wanted.

Anyway. Good! I laughed.
The-Icechild chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Pfft. nice
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Rather obvious, but, oh, so enjoyable.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hmm...

Thanks for posting.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
D'oh!
Niki Spade chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
LOL he... he had him in his office! and didn't recognize him lol.
noylj chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That's our Bumbles, all right.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
With all the crappy teachers Bumbledore hired, it's not far-fetched.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Good one, even in canon Tom should have won, Harry should have lost, JKR is a fool, rich though.
The Red Planet chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I kinda guessed who the applicant was from the beginning. :P

I really don't like Dumbledore, so I enjoyed his foolishness. The name Voldemort gave him should really have rang some bells. I hardly think Marvolo is that common a name - and E. Nigma definitely sounds suspicious.

Harry was too trusting, too. He sensed something was wrong, yet obeyed the new Professor. Well, too bad for him.

Teehee, I love fics where Voldemort wins, one way or another. I don't wish Harry dead, though. :D
taxzombie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Now that was a twisted crack fic.
lunathevamp chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
If you have to kill him, wait until May when he gets his yearly dose of chaos.

- WTF Dumbles? xD

Loooolll! Dumbles is waaay too trusting