Reviews for The Ripple of a Stone
Obs3rv4nt-Onl00k3r chapter 35 . 8/2
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
Why must you torment uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus?
CLIFFHANGER TOO CLIFFHANGY!
MORE PLEASE!
FutureEnchantments chapter 35 . 1/29
I hope that one day you will return to finish this magnificent story. I come back one a week to reread all of the chapters because it is simply that good of a tale. Ironically your last update was on my birthday back in 2009 and that makes it even more special to me.
patsy chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
I honestly cannot thank you enough for making such a well thought out story. I read this fanfic five years ago and it was one of the best things I have ever read during my childhood. Your style of writing is certainly one of legends. Thank you greatly. Best regards.
Deadpool1296 chapter 35 . 6/23/2016
R u still continuing this story
Kastanja chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Wonderful.

Oh Great and Gorgeous Paya, revive this mortal bard.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Fuck u
Renzin chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
truly a unique and awesome story, hopefully one day it will be completed :)
kurokazeryuu chapter 35 . 11/21/2014
Oh damn! Interesting story you have here. Is it still alive? I noticed you haven't updated in years.
LondonKarti chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Oh wow really great story! I hope you come back to it, or maybe even find an adoptive writer.
AAEdmonds chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I hope everything is alright in your life and that you are able to gift us with the next chapter! It has been FAR too long! This story is amazing, and you are one hell of a writer. Please, PLEASE, at least let us know you're okay!
KATT9033 chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Please! Come BACK! This is the most horrible cliff hanger I have ever read! Only because there isn't another chapte.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Nalani forgave Dhm'Ni too soon. He shouldn't have hit her.
sidiousclone chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
i do sincerely hope that at some point you will return to this story hopefully to carry on to its ending
ive enjoyed it so far and the ideas of yautja society you have envisioned that ive not seen in other fics thankyou for the story
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 35 . 4/3/2014