Reviews for The Ripple of a Stone
Kastanja chapter 1 . 6/29

Oh Great and Gorgeous Paya, revive this mortal bard.
Fuck u
Renzin chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
truly a unique and awesome story, hopefully one day it will be completed :)
kurokazeryuu chapter 35 . 11/21/2014
Oh damn! Interesting story you have here. Is it still alive? I noticed you haven't updated in years.
LondonKarti chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Oh wow really great story! I hope you come back to it, or maybe even find an adoptive writer.
AAEdmonds chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I hope everything is alright in your life and that you are able to gift us with the next chapter! It has been FAR too long! This story is amazing, and you are one hell of a writer. Please, PLEASE, at least let us know you're okay!
KATT9033 chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Please! Come BACK! This is the most horrible cliff hanger I have ever read! Only because there isn't another chapte.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Nalani forgave Dhm'Ni too soon. He shouldn't have hit her.
sidiousclone chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
i do sincerely hope that at some point you will return to this story hopefully to carry on to its ending
ive enjoyed it so far and the ideas of yautja society you have envisioned that ive not seen in other fics thankyou for the story
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 35 . 4/3/2014
When will you UPDATE?
0769Alpha1378 chapter 35 . 3/26/2014
Why did you stop this story is so good please keep writing
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 35 . 5/22/2013
omg! wow...after he fill his duty 'siring' a bunch a kids...he still deny what he really wants...ass****...
silverking chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
An amazing story! I don‘t know if you still write, but I will say that you should never stop. And I hope there is more coming for “The Ripple of a Stone“.
BB chapter 35 . 3/22/2012
I finally find another story worth reading and it appears to be abandoned.

Hopefully there will be an update in the near future, I could see there being at least another 10 chapters with the writing style used.