Reviews for A Very Muddy Mess
Murdocx2D4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved it! ;3
SortaMisty chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
i 3 this pairing! great story, rlly loved it...
littlemisssexkitty chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
huge massive vast amounts of AW!

god that has made me so happy, the fluffness is magnificent, wonderful, thank you!
PeteWentz chapter 20 . 3/24/2008
That was the coolest concert in the world, well exepct for the lack of music...but I still wish I was there, awsome story!
Andy-Genzou chapter 20 . 9/27/2007
There are lots of 'out of character', but it's a well writen story, and that's a lot. The last chapter is probably the better for me (all the characters more or less in their roles, that's cool), though very strange. I guess if that would happen the whole public probably would die for... dunno... excess of surprise? Anyway, I guess fangirls would be complained... so much XD

There are some 'irregularities' in some chapters, and Murdoc is specially too out of character. It's cool when Noodle speaks some parts in Japanese, but sometimes she is almost annoying. About the sufixes, she shoule call the men with '-san', never '-sama', and there are some little mistakes in the Japanese parts.

Anyway, it is a cute story, some times with some confusion, but nice
Phoenex360 chapter 20 . 6/2/2007
Hehehehe! I am just BUBBLEING with giggles! 2D and Murdoc like this, it is just... hard to express with words, but you did it well. Could have been better, but this is not criticism. I am just saying that it could have ben worded better, like so many other stories and books, but this was absolutely amazing! I usually thin soaps are pieces of crap, but anything that has the Gorillaz with it ROCKS! Yay for this story! Very emotional and realistic. I am also glad you didn't dismiss this idea for a one-shot. Any one-shot could become a story, but most of the time, people think that stories just come to you and that you don't have to think at all. Sorry, I'm babling now... good luck with all your stories and may you days be filled with whatever you find enjoyable!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
Best concert EVER!

Really liked the story!

-Angel
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 20 . 4/6/2007
Wow!That was a fun read! Good job, hope you write more like it. :)
I.Own.Stuff chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
My god...That was fabulous. I could go on al day about it. I wish I coulda been in the audience. I woulda climbed up on stage and. Died. Happily. I thank you so bloody much for this and i love you know. I'm gonna commence stalking you at some point in my life. D I realy liked how you wrote it. I REALLY love it. Honestly. Thank you once again.
Alexander Hunter chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
I love this fic!
Gorillazbiggestfan chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
aww i like this story im sad it has to end, it was REALLY good write more 2DXMurdoc's!
im36degrees chapter 19 . 11/30/2006
I love this so much! One of the best parts is how you write in their accents. I can hear Murdoc and 2D in my head perfectly! I can imagine Murdoc must be tricky to write, and you are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait for the next review!
SlumCity chapter 19 . 11/17/2006
ARGH!

cliffhanger!

oh god i cant wait for more...

i want 2D and muds to be happy TOGETHER again!

yay good job keep it up

The Little Bored Girl chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
Dude, WHY doesn't this have more reviews? Its like, one of the best Gorillaz fics ever!
Slim Shady chapter 19 . 11/14/2006
And I wonder what it is?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »