Reviews for When two worlds collide
Haru Hime-sama chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
update soooooonnnn
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Now, I'm in a bad mood today, and you aren't helping me. Why? Because this is the ump-teenth story I read today. More specifically, and more importantly, the ump-teenth prefectly-good-even-promising-but-unreasonably-discontinued-and-abandoned story I've read today. What's wrong with you people?! What's with the 'okay, I wrote a good story start, the readers are interested, so now I'm free to drop this shit altogether' attitude?! What the fuck happened to the common decency of finishing a story you started, or at least putting up a note or a warning or something? What makes it even worse is that this idea was *original*. I *wanted* to read on, to know what happend next, if Naruto finally pisses Sasuke off enough for him to blow their cover by trying to kill the irritating blonde.
But nooo, of course you couldn't be bothered to write on.
My bad mood is, I admit, partially my fault for reading stuff like this in the first place, but I couldn't turn down a recommendation from a friend. But seriously, dude, why. The. Fuck. Is. This. LEFT. BEHIND.?!
Goddess of the Chibi Dragon chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Ok. First off, love the story. Second, KIMONO are worn by both men and women (women wear them more often), and YUKATA (you were spelling it wrong) are worn only in summer, also by both men and women. If you look up kimono on wikipedia, it says there are different kinds for different genders/occasions.
SparkLuxLucios chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Please update. This is a good story.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I really like this. It's not eften that you find a story where Naruto is competent (well not being super powered) and Sasuke comes up short. I might've read one other fic with Naruto as a teacher.. but I don't remember. So I say this is pretty original. Although you never came back ot it...
Dagomon chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Nice one but Naruto is not much open minded
akane chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
hello it's a funny story good job and oh those summer kimono's are called yakuta you only switched some letters that's all well keep trying you'll get beter
gemiinous chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
oh, why havent you updated? i love the look of this! please update, and oh yeah, im pretty sure that girls wear both yukatas and kimonos, and that yukatas are for the summer time. think. yeah...

please please please pelase update! dont abandon it! please!

happy christmas, btw!
Cynthia chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
i would really happy if you will continue this story, I LOVE IT!UPDATE ASAP PLEASE! (_)
lulu halulu chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
This story is hilarious so far! PLEASE update soon!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
i love this story. update soon!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
This story is so COOL! It's great! Please, please, please, oh, oh, oh, oh, PLEASE make another chapter soon! I want to hear more about the story! :D
ellesra chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Well, it certainly has been a long while since you updated last. But I like it, so I'll give you a chance. Cheers! :D
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hooray! Naruto is being the immature brat we all know and love.

I would think, however, he wouldn't make such a big deal about girly clothes. I mean, he has no problem running around batting his eyes as perverts while looking like a naked blond girl, but he freaks out because he has to wear robes? *sigh* Well I guess he is the #1 most unpredictable, knucklehead ninja for a reason.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Why can't our favorite ninjas use their real names? I don't think anyone is going to know who a couple of ninja from Japan are.

Also, couldn't Sasuke just use his sharingan to memorize a dictionary?

Sasuke is also acting a bit OOC. He is far to arrogant to let himself be berated by his idiot rival, for whatever reason. He is far more likely to play the sulky 'well how was I supposed to know that' card, complete with eye roll and grunting noise.

Your story is a lot of fun to read, but I think you need to fix some plotholes.