Reviews for Living Through Death and Love
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Good job.
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
it was really good I liked it and I think it fit the story title good xD but that's just me
policegirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Wow...I really like it! I'm surprised there aren't more reviews, honestly.
policegirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
You did a wonderful work with Serasemotions
Tozi chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Only thing I can say about Dracula (the real one from stocker's novel) is : you definitely DON'T want to sleep with him. With Alucard, however...

Your story is amazingly nice to read and captivating, even for one like me who doesn't know a thing about Hellsing (i'll check it out without mistake, now...). Thanks a lot!
animejunkiemimi chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I really liked the story. I really don't like Integra. but I love how Alucard and Seras end up together!
policegirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
yes you should do a sequel for this.
Lady IkoYume chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
freakin awesome, very good job, and yes i'll keep a look put for a sequel
Demmie chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
YES YES PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS! i adore AxS fics and yours is so brilliant, and well written, good grammar and good spelling...unlike me! HA...not much self confidance there...oh well

please continue...and i am going to add you to my author's fave list
Theist chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Amazing! Great, even. I loved this fanfiction. I can't believe it's your first. Keep up the awesome writing! Post more, please! _
Alucardina chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
I enjoyed this chapter alot.
meg-chan chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Excellent ending. I thank you so much for finist it.
Miribai chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow this is your first fic! You have great talent and descriptive skill. I love the line "I never knew lovemaking was so addictive." IT'S SO TRUE! *giggle* good work!
CatOrWall chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! Hey, is Alucard ACTUALY Dracula? That would explain the mansion in transylvania and the title 'No Life King' O.o WOW Okay if you don't make a sequal, i will send you message every week bothering you... you shouldn't care what people think. If you want to make a sequal, make. If not, I will be VERY sad... Nice job!
alucardgal chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
o that was cool...hope more would come...to...mental...right...now...lol