Reviews for Blood Bonds
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Dhandra chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Aww I love ur story Plz keep going I wanna know what is allen
And will seras fall in love with alucard and become a vampire.
Plz update ur wonderful story
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
more please I really like it
He will knock four times chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
why is it always the good fanfictions that people really want to read that authors let fall flat?
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I just adore Alucard/Seras. I would love to see Alucard tear this Allan guy to pieces.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more. Hope life decides to take it easy on you.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
wow, it's been a long time since you updated this, but i don't mind i have a lot of patience! this fic is worth it. don't like that allen guy though. every fic needs to have a bad guy so i'll bare with him!

i hope one day you'll want to update this fic again!
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
could you please update soon? i love this story
Adlevo chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
wow, very nice.

Keep up the good work!
xxMeEzOxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
plz update soon im really liking this story so far! .
nihongoneko chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Ooh. Bad about the job. But put it this way- at leave you HAD one.

Good about the story. I enjoyed how Alucard -ahem- 'played' with Seras with the while holding Allan up and everything. Somehow, I can actually see him doing that. :)

And oh, mystery Allan! How's he gonna fit into everything that's going on? I bet he plays a bigger role! (like no one could guess)

Congrats on the updates for you stories, and I don't mind that wait for the next chapter, as long as it eventually comes out. :) Take your time. :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
Lakara Valentine chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
please update? *puppy face*
B.A Victoria chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
OH! very interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter of your fan fiction. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
castlevania chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
this is a great stor i cant wait until the next chapter. it been like a cliffhanger. i hate cliffhanger owell ill live.
nihongoneko chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
She woke up! Yay Seras! But now that she's awake, I just have to wonder what's going to happen next... Great chapter and update soon please! :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
how do u get the ideas for the sex scene?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »