Reviews for Cameron Mitchell Is a Moron
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I agree...Cameron Mitchell is a moron! Nice story.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww...poor Sam. Mitchell can get a little annoying. Her reaction to him after that episode is very believable and I can totally understand where she's coming from. This was excellent!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I would have loved to have been there for that fight! Lol.

It would have been most entertaining! hehe.

Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You should note the pairing prominently so that those of us that do not like s/j wouldn't make the mistake of starting to read it.
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very good.. (are you getting i'm readin all your fic in one sitting? LOL)
Disneynut chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hello,

I am a first time reader of your work. I like it very much. So far, I especially like the way you dicribed Sam's reaction towards Mitchell. I just can't seem to warm up to him. I like Jack too much.

I hope that you will be posting again soon.
siggy63 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I really liked this story. You got the characters spot on and I could see Carter going for Mitchell after that episode. Really good.

Thanks for a lovely read
AT Fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hey loved the fic. Even with Cameron acting like an ass it was one of my favorite episodes because of how the team acted towards

Cameron when he decided to be stupid and don't even get me started on the Mary Poppins thing. I wish Carter would have knocked him on his ass but the verbal lash was enough to see that Carter has definitely changed and she won't take anyone's crap anymore. Also love the subtle hints TPTB give us like the snarky comments and humor she is displaying just like you know who humm maybe she is spending alot of time with him afterall. I can't wait to see what happens in season ten with these two.
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
lol great little peice, loved it. damn cam!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Yet another good one shot!
carter7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hey to right he's a moron. I really like this bring back the old team i say
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I sort of second this title a little... I still haven't warmed up to him. But ah, well- what can ya do? This was terribly cute and I loved it immensely. Wish Carter would've kicked Mitchell's ass, though... ;) ;) :)
Lhinneill chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
From the title, I was kind of expecting a Cam bashing fic, but I was pleasantly surprised to find otherwise. _ I agree, Cam can certainly be annoying. I hope they work on his character in season 10.

Anyway, lovely fic. I really enjoyed it. Now, off to read more of your fics! :D
Judi chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I really enjoyed this story. You wrote it the way I see their relationship. And loved the way you address Sam's feelings and reasons about children. Thanks.

Judi
Kali chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
One mistake. Everyone knows that JANET is the Energizer Bunny!