Reviews for It's time you listened
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
This one killed me. I understand why John did what he did, not that it makes it right, but I get it. I
about lost it when poor little Dean was standing there after John left then at Pastor Jims. Great story.
mouse8 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
I loved this! It's a wonderful and heartbreaking explanation of the molding of Dean's character. Beautifully done!
jen chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Oh I wish they hadn't killed Pastor Jim...the one you wrote would have been great to get to know.
Divide et Imper chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Well done.

~Divi
tsweeny chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I enjoyed this story and liked seeing this perspective of John.
ashlyns chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
I love it! It's awesome. Totally great.
heyesgirl chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
I love this story. I was reading it last night, crying! Great job. More please
Tere chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
OMG!

This is brilliant, you put into words all my feelings about Dean and his relationship with John.

I really love this story, I even shed a tear or two... and I'm at work! Thank god my boss isn't around.
bjxmas chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Very well written. Very harsh towards John and I don't agree with all the aspects, but some very good observations. I think Dean is so much like Mary in his kind, caring, sensitive ways. I wish there was more redemption for John, I do think on the show he does love Dean very much and wasn't this severe with him. Very insightful read and well done. Thanks, B.J.
Tezpin chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Fantastic story! I love your insight into John and Pastor Jim, and your descriptions of Dean as a young boy brought tears to my eye - beautiful but so sad! Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Great job. I LOVE Pastor Jim. I was so miffed that they killed him and Caleb in the same ep that they first showed 'em. Great job. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
chocolate rules chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Brutally truthful and wonderfully beautiful. I loved it :D

That's it ;)
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
One thing I've always hated about John is the way he seems to be under the impression Dean was of vast age when his mother died rather than the four-year-old kid that he really way. By refusing to accept Dean's own childishness, he effectively is the reason why his eldest is almost emotionally stunted while Sam, realising the truth, is so angry on his brother's behalf. Great insight into what motivates John and why outsiders to his family see how he has raised his sons is rather abhorrent.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
This is wonderful! :)

I love they way you explore Dean, and how he became the way he is. I especially like the part about him being like his mom in how much he cares about people.

Also, I loved the way you portrayed Pastor Jim. You made him seem like a very caring, strong man, and it is a lot of fun to read from his persective.

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
Anna Wolfe chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Well, at least John realizes how much he's messed up Dean and indirectly Sam. I still think he needs slapped but this is good too. Wonderful story. Can't wait for more of your stories. Later!