Reviews for The Sadist of Seigaku
sara-nadia chapter 22 . 3/20
please update
rikaxviii chapter 22 . 1/6
I am in love with your writing. Originally, I am a Ryoma and Sakuno parking, just because the canon story is sorta implied that way, but you really take me on this story and I am so, so, SO impressed that you kept them to their personalities! Not gonna lie, one pet peeve of mine is OOC. You are an incredible writer, especially with 'The Sadist of Seigaku' and I hope you know that. The amount of content you write for each chapter is a dream for readers like me haha. But you left me and everyone else on a terrible cliffhanger! Please continue this story! You've led me on twists and turns so many times, I genuinely don't know how you will play this out.
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon . I've been waiting for 2 years already and your story is really really really good!
YunaNeko chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
See you chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Awww, Macve-san, did you abandone this awesome fic? I hope not, that's why we all your faithfull readers are waiting for the sooner update!
cumidodol chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Please update this story... I really love FujiSaku
thatgirlingrey chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
I was surprised at the ending where Syusuke suddenly kisses Sakuno but hey it's what makes it all the more sweeter. I am totally in love with the story and the slight pairings you threw in to make this possible, now I have a lot of pairings to read and fangirl over. I actually like the part where Atobe has a one sided crush on Sakuno, it just brings out his kind nature and less of his usual haughty attitude. Oh and when Ryoma went blushing because of Sakuno was a plus, I ship those two at first but since I liked Syusuke better this is the result. Sorry for the long comment I tend to babble every chance I get.
Anya Evermore chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Well written story. I love the characterization you have for each of them especially Sakuno and Fuji.
Love. Love. LOVE.
So sweet this story. You have won me over with this OTP. Usually I go for Ryoma and Sakuno, but now I am also rooting for Fuji and Sakuno.

A big hug sent your way,

Anya Evermore
Yuna chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
.GOD! (insert fan girl squealing here). I love this story! Though I'm a little bit sad for Ryoma (I'm a big RyoSaku fan after all). But this story is just so...I dont even know how to describe it! Please, please continue on and update for the sake of my sanity! hahahahaha...
JC-zala chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Zaizen's comment really made me giggle like a fan girl. He was right though. Any fan girl would swoon over the sight of two hot-looking boys in all their muscle glory. I'm also fond of Zaizen too, even though he can be so brutally honest.

Shitenhouji is such a fun team. It's a treat for me to read about them here. I have to say all of the matches here were exciting and Shiraishi and Tezuka's match was good, it can't even compare to the overall excitement I felt during Kin-chan and Fuji-senpai's match. It was written pretty well and the players stayed in character all throughout. And one of the best moments here was when Fuji unlocked hyakuren jitoku no kiwami!

I believe that Fuji is capable in beating anyone, even Tezuka and Ryoma. There's still a lot more to Fuji that hasn't been unlocked.

As for the genius pastry chef, it seems Sakuno-chan is in for a roller coaster ride now that she finds out about the article and her gradual rise to fame.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
ZOMG. waiting for the next chapter is TORTURE.
JC-zala chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
What can I say? I am in fact so overwhelmed with this chapter. I've actually read this thrice because I can't get over the characters and their feelings toward Sakuno. Whenever you write about Fuji, I root for him. Then again, whenever you write about Tezuka, Atobe, and Ryoma, I want to root for them too. For teenagers, they are very mature with their feelings and they are careful around Sakuno. I love how they care so much for the girl. Their actions are quite endearing, especially their protective side.

Of course, there are no words to express how I feel about Fuji-senpai. He's very dignified and more straightforward with his love for Sakuno now, even managing to surprise Tezuka. Fuji is not only focused with his feelings, but he's also aware of Tezuka's, Ryoma's and Atobe's affections for the girl. There is slight bitterness, but he doesn't hate them for that.

I was very amused with Ryoma's attitude toward Kin-chan. There's no helping the fact that Kin-chan is also fond of Sakuno, though in a more friendly way. But Ryoma is being Ryoma after all. He is rather possessive and can get jealous easily. It was also interesting to read about Atobe's phone call. Fuji and Ryoma looked like they were about to murder someone when Sakuno received that call.

However, it's really cute to see Atobe care so much for the girl. Oshitari is even surprised at his actions. Love can really do things to a guy.

Once again Sakuno never ceases to amaze me. She's truly a genius/tensai in the culinary world, which kinda makes her and Fuji a perfect match. But fame has a price and it's going to be more stressful for Sakuno.
milkANDinkstains chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
This is very interesting. Not a fan of FujiSaku, but you've got me intrigued. I like that Sakuno is a culinary genius- say what you want about her braids and her tennis forms, but you can't say anything bad about her skills in the kitchen!

Then there's this:

'And without warning, Fuji Syuusuke crushes his lips against hers in a possessive and branding kiss.' -I AM HOOKED WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AHAHAHA
JC-zala chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Complications indeed, and I love the way Fuji handles himself with Sakuno. He also doesn't hold back his feelings for Sakuno. He was even straightforward with Oishi and he won't hesitate to admit to Ryuuzaki-sensei about his pursuit for her granddaughter. Fuji-senpai is every admirable and I believe that he'll make a great boyfriend.

And the pastry prodigy is gradually becoming more recognized about Japan. Sakuno is going to experience the ups and down of fame. It's good that her talent is being highly regarded, but it will also bring problems. It's good that everyone is there to help her out.
JC-zala chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Comforting and touching! Even though Fuji feels heavy and conflicted upon the sudden news, he still manages to comfort Sakuno and be her support. And he doesn't press himself towards her. He doesn't want to control her even though he wanted to take her away as far as he could so they won't be separated. Fuji is very selfless in spite of his possessive side.

For Sakuno, making such a big decision is not easy, but I admire her resolve. She thought about it very well and made her final choice that would benefit her greatly. She doesn't want to waste opportunities. She's very mature in thinking.

Aside from the sweet moments between Sakuno and Fuji, I also enjoyed the parts with Atobe. Yuushi Oshitari's thoughts on their Hyoutei Captain were very insightful and interesting as well. This is a whole new side to Atobe. He is aware that he's crushing on the girl bad, but he doesn't conclude it as love yet. However, he is willing to explore his growing feelings for Sakuno.

It seems like it was Ryoma who intervened in the last part. Hehe... This is gonna be interesting.