Reviews for Sense, Memory, Loss
AAJL chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
My favourite fanfictions are always involve the use of the five senses. You've written about the senses amazingly, and I especially love how you've split the characters evenly between each sense. I like. _
PilithieN chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This hurts. Well done
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
All of these are so sad! And perfect! I adore them all. I don't need to reiterate what you've written, but I loved every bit. Excellent work.

-Word
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was so sad but very beautiful. A great piece of fiction!
Wenxi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Woah. So pretty. I love this. Especially Tamaki's section about the French and Japanese.
Aaron chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
If you ever write a book, please tell us the name. I would totally buy it.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh how interesting. :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I liked taste. Mostly because I just love Honey, I love Mori, and I love them together (but not TOGETHER together, you know what I mean)
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I enjoy that immensely! IT rocked very much. I love how you transition into each paragraph really easily. That rocks!
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was simple, well-written, and I think it's perfect. :)

It's not easy to find a good OHSHC story without even a hint of romance in it.

Lovely characterizations. I enjoyed reading this.
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Ahh, that was great...Haruhi's and Tamaki's were my favorite. Haruhi's, I think, was really powerful (because her desire to see her father in his natural 'gender-role' was so...base). Tamaki, to me, is really cool, if only because of the French and Japanese thing he's got going for him. XD; (I've studied French for years, and have taken Japanese). His inner-conflict with the two is really interesting to me, and the way you put it...very nice. XD; I can't think of the appropriate adjective. Just...very nice. Keep up the good work!
p.c88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Beautiful. All so short and sweet and touching! I can't pick a favourite; they're all so heart-wrenching! I love stories like this that seem to show little snippets of another side to fictional characters :) Thank you so much for sharing :)
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
OMG two and a half years later! "Sound" is especially good. I mean, they're all good, but Sound actually broke my heart. Smell might have broken my heart too, but I was too busy relating to Kyouya to notice.
senkoed chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
loving this one too. D especially the one about tamaki. a really different side from his usual over-dramatics. cheers!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Prettily written, wonderfully shown. I savored each of the five senses in your story. It's definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.