Reviews for Wit beyond measure
RoseWillows chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I liked it!being a ravenclaw and all..
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I love it! Nothing else to say!
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Perfect! A nicely done poem, and I love Flitwick at the end.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Haha, that's wonderful :D It really has a Luna feel to it.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I was staring dumbfounded at an imaginary Luna like the other Ravenclaws. Good ending.
Nimbus 1944 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very Lunaish, indeed! How appropriate that "loony" Luna would recite this at a moment when only she saw a connection to what's happening around her!

I'm sure Hermione would agree with her outlook for once, since Luna stresses learning from books. Both of them have a trust in the printed word; they just disagree on which documents can be trusted and which cannot.
elodrie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow, that was really good, I really liked it! Luna's my favourite character, so I really like the way you made her here :)
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Once again, your poetry astounds me. :)

The end amused me too, it's very Luna-ish and Flitwick could be seen doing that too... Was quite a nice little thing.

I loved Luna's pirouette and the other Ravenclaw's re-actions. :P
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I love the poetry and the cute ending. You've completely captured Luna.
cecelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Sounds very Luna-ish indeed - and a Flitwick cameo - what else can one ask.
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
haha, i love Luna. she's my favorite character. i liked your poem, too.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Great poem!
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hey Bagge. I hope you remember me, as I've been a twit and have been shirking

That aside, this tiny little fic was wonderful. The poem itself was great, and I just loved Flitwick's reaction. Naturally, he was very pleased with the...erm...interruption. I am picturing the other eleven year olds in the class mocking Luna for the first time of many. It's kind of sad...but first years will be first years.

Well done!

Deb-lil
fledge chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Another beautiful, truly Luna-ish little piece. And to think she comes up with poetry like this in her FIRST year! As Ravenclaw as she can possibly be!

Knowledge is power

For her to acquire

Who knows where that knowledge is found

I take it she is referring to herself here - almost a bit scary, especially as she's just 11.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
*giggles*

I think I much preferred the context to the poem. That is, the poem itself was not hugely enchanting, but knowing it to be Luna's, and imagining THAT recited to a group of average eleven-year-olds, in the middle of class... what a great scenelit. Flitwick was wonderful. So was Luna's twirl at the end.

In OotP of course I had automatically taken Luna's recited lines to be a bit of Wizardly literature (and, dang it, we need to see more of that!) but it was very easy to buy into this interpretation too.