Reviews for Jigsaw
iheartLukeDanes chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
okay...don't do this.

update. now.

i will write PAGE long reviews for every chapter.

PLEASE. i need to know..

what happens?
LukeAndLorelaiDanes1 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
luv it, write more soon! thanxs for writing, go to Icthus everybody should, I'll be there! PS: I say "go to Icthus to everbody I review for, around this time of year, u probly don't even know what it is but check out the website
ANNIEtheFRAZZLED chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
you are a great writer! Here is one more review, I hope you get enough to update sooner (maybe in the same ywar...)
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Well I just reviwed chapter 1 so thats four plus im reviewing chapter 2 so thats 5 reviews lol. i hate when people dont review. I know they're reading the story cuz it tells you how many hits it has. now that I've started writing stories i review everything unless it's like REALLY bad. lol. well it is a great story! Update soon please!
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
it was great! I loved it. well im on to chapter 2! lol.
Dora chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
You may want to have this checked over by a beta. I do love the storyline. You're doing a good job of developing the plot.

Keep up the good work~
lukenlorelai4life chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Update ASAP, IMMEDIATELY! it is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really GREAT! i LOVE it A LOT!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Im gonna go read the next chapter soon but i just loved this line in your 1st one:

“once you give someone your heart, i mean your whole heart. You just can't get it all back again...”

It reminded of a line from Sweet Home Alabama:

"You see, the truth is, I gave my heart away

a long time ago, my whole heart and I never really

got it back."

Loved it!
Katiegg108 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I really like this story so far! Update soon!
Every Other Memory chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I about cried during the season final. But I still hope that someday it will work. I liked the way you handeled the chapter. It was well written. You're right that is the way things should of gone!
JavaJunkie22 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I love this story, definitley has potential...update soon please *pouty face*
sibhilicious chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
whoot who-I'm your first review (I think), yeah it's goin good ; at least Lorelai has had her 'closure' with the 'c-word'. Edel O'Connor qualified for the rose of tralee!she's gonna be on tv and all. good story- keep junkies 4ever. you know who this is, right?