Reviews for Frosty Relations
ReNewIt chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
LOL LOL LOL
That was the best! I love Jean. That was so freaking funny, I can't stop laughing.
I don't really care too much for Emma but she had some good shots as well.
Good boy! (Darwin)
Logan and Scott were funny too.
That was great. Loved every minute of it.
I'm still laughing.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hah, good one. Funny and interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this-Jean and Emma's argument, Scott's patheticness, and Logan 'helping' was hysterical.
cykiesummers2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
HAHHHH LOVE IT
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
WIN!

oh i love all the fantastic burns in this, i was laughing and going "ooohhhh" during class and people were like "WTF?"

great, great work

-Raven
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
..Yeah, I'd totally pour gravy on Emma's bustier. ;p
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AMAZING! OMG! This is HILLARIOUS! I can't stop laughing!

The Logan quote: “Just because I got a healing factor don’t mean I can’t puke.” HAHAHA and “He might think she’s one of his toys – she sorta smells like plastic.” RTFMAO I totally think that way too xDD

Evil/jealosy Jean love it! “You shouldn’t have any trouble finding a new one,” I tell Emma reassuringly. “We can always take you into the city and ask a prostitute where she shops. LOL Or you can just ask the people who sold you your breasts.” this line crap me up Oh MY! *can't breathe, my stomach hurt soo much* I can definitely imagine Famke Janssen playing Jean this way ;)
kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this was fucking hilarious[: Love iht
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
HAHAHHAHHAHAH! Cat Fight! Woot! Jean and Emma make a great rivalry.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Evil/jealous Jean. I love it
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL! Lovely one-shot about life and love at the X-mansion. I love bitchy Emma, she's fun to watch ... especially when her "slutwear" is being chewed up by the cutes little dog on ff-net. :)
kumak chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
hahahah! oh jean. that emma girl really is a witch! love logan. love love love. actually, mostly i love logan and scott interactions. :D
arsh1910 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
HAHAHAHHA...AGAIN A HILLARIOUS FIC...LOL...
Genne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
ohohohoho! i wasnt expecting that! too good! the diolog was, as ever, great. i love the snarky wit in your work. it makes it so enjoyable! but ye, emma's a total slut.
Tahlmorra chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This is hysterical! I love your work.

Umm... but Darwin is castrated? And Logan was ok with that? Shouldn't there be a story devoted to this subject too?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »