Reviews for Sleep Together
maramorana chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
this fanfic is so great! can you hear that noise? it is me loudly applauding! so in-character and well written! thank you very much!
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
C.U.T.E.N.E.S.S! really just...cute!
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
-sigh- My two favourites were opposites.

Balloon: such a happy and cheerful word. Never thought I'd hear it applied to Bakura but well done haha. Perhaps he should go be a politician.

Sorrow: I don't even know how to begin. I don't feel much urge to explain it. The image of the mist was beautiful. Heartrending.

I like how it wasn't all in order. How you found out something new with each line. Going back to Battle City was nice. How their romance developed... And the last, almost violent image at the end was a satisfying closer.

Although I wonder if you're cheating, using si many ;'s :3
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
cute desu~
One percent chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
excellent!
sk chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh, cool. me likes this story. a lot.
aditou chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh, man. I love your writing so much! It just makes me feel happy inside.
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Those were good. I loved reading them.
Misura chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I loved to read these, and stand in awe of your inspiration, since I can't imagine writing up even ten of this kind of drabblets, let alone fifty. Since I was in a mood for fun and games, I'd have to say 'weddings' and 'war' were my favourites, either in spite or because of the Kaiba/Ishizu-ness of the former. The only thing that distracted me sometimes was that some sentences were present tense, but others were past, and my mind sometimes needed to be reminded that that was perfectly fine. -
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You write beautifully…Excellent characterisation and graceful flow of words. I applaud you.
mewchoochoo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow wow wow!

so many pretty sentences XD

seriously - this rulz!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow. These were really good. I like the style and feel of the sentences. I don't think I could ever write just one sentence for 50 things like this. Nicely done. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
ladygodess chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I loved it how you put the two's relationship i got a really good idea on how they would be together, 11) made me smile . 12)O.o made me chuckle. 22) but Yami no Bakura approves of Malik’s odd (and revealing) taste in clothing. loved it .~ 26) I was like WHAT? 32) What happened here? It was a little sad. 41) i loved this one the most . well put, bye .~
Rainbow-Pixie-Styx chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
lmao, these are some great quotes, I expecially liked number 9! That got me going...