Reviews for Flipped: A Different Inuyasha Story, Part One
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Okay, okay, i was a bit out of line. Its just that i think if you start something, you should see it thruogh to the end. You could have just cut it off in one or two chapters with some ending or other. People cut there stories so many times.. i try to only read complete stories, i didnt know you had stopped the story in a different story. I try to avoid getting hooked when they could just switch it off whenever. I didnt mean to be rude, but it was 4 in the morning, im pms, and its REALLY hard to find a well written story like that one. Im sorry.
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
Oh. I thought he was gonna like knock her out and kidnap her or something, the way you were building it up.
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Ummm...wheres sango and miroku and shippo?
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
When you say something like " sentance", you should really do " sentance," watch where the commas go
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Is kirara like a female shippo or something?
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
shalay tyree chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
love it!
Ashley Bartlett chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
LuckyTurtle chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
You know I have to wonder...who's going to be Kagome's sister?

I suppose I'll find out in the upcoming chapters :) hehe...I feel stupid now.

I suppose this review was pointless then...whoops.

Great job, so far, though (again)!
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I (obviously) haven't gotten that far into the story yet, but before I continue, I just had to say something.

I really love how different you made it! I love how you added in small OC's and switched up the positions of each character.

When I clicked on this fanfic, I was only expecting to find Inuyasha and Kagome switched, but I found something way more interesting: a whole NEW story plot!

I mean, it's not ALL new, because it's obviously following the basic story, but since the characters are all switched up, it seems like it, which is good, because it's something new and different and unique.

Great job!
Mistress Ayako chapter 28 . 1/2/2011
Alright. Its funny how I got here. My friend and I were talking about gender benders in Naruto and I searched in deviantart, because everyone on FF knows its better than google, and I came across your GB Naruto pics (Great one of KisaFemIta Family, btw) and I kept seeing InuYasha pics as well, along w/ mentions of this story, and I love a good story, so of course I snooped around till I found the link to this story. GREAT story! I usually don't review in the middle of a completed story, but I had to tell you that you honestly made me cry in this chapter and I'm not prone to crying at all. I mean... poor Miroku. And no one else would even know :(. Its just so crazy and sad. And then InuYasha... *sigh* you just made me cry and I had to tell you that you have a wonderful story with a beautiful new twist on an old plot. . I can't wait to see how it turns out and HOPEFULLY this all gets fixed!
vampira13 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
AAH!I can not belive she discontinued part two,I want the rest of the story,gi'me.
vampira13 chapter 29 . 12/30/2009
omg, i have read this story 7 times and i still can't get enough of 's so good!