Reviews for Culpa Internum
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
Great story. I'm glad that Harry created a child with Severus even though he thought that Severus was dead. At least Severus will get to live now. Who knows maybe Harry and Severus will get together to raise Shae and give her a brother or sister or more. Hope you'll be able to update this story soon.
thewandcrafter chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
And you just STOPPED? HERE? How COULD you? *sobs* Please, for the love of Merlin, if you get this, continue!
DarkGirl27966 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this story please will u write more.
Luigi1997 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Omgz! That was so cute! You must continue this story! I love it!
jay-belle chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
dammit! i like this! yu really need to update! :(
TheYaoiFan chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
I absolutely LOVE your fanfic! It is so precious! I hope that you get another chappie up soon!
Glue Project chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Aw...so cute...I hope you come back to this story someday. It's so adorable and Shae...X3
Amaya130 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
so...cute...
WizardsGirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Awesome. Very informative and interesting. I liked it alot!
emptyword chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Do you know what a masterpiece you have on your hands? The beginnings of one, at the least.

I've read one MPreg fic in my life before this, about a decade ago, and immediately swore I would never touch another again. Of course, I remain only human, and your summary caught my attention. There are so few decent Snarry fics, and the decent ones are usually remarkable in their creativity and intensity and style of writing, so I wasn't about to lightly pass over a fic written by an author who sounded mature. I am very glad I read past the MPreg warning in the first chapter.

Needless to say, this is not the type of story I usually read, but it is very well-written and was actually a very refreshing change from those fics that start off with fireworks right off the bat. Bringing a child into the relationship adds an entire different layer to the story, and you really do make the most of it.

I admit, I'm not quite convinced Snape would react so favorably to his daughter immediately. I never pegged him for someone who liked children, not remotely. And while she -is- of his blood, she is still a child with a child's disposition and antics, ones which I'm sure Snape would not appreciate, especially not after only a day spent with her. Of course, I can see him mellowing slightly toward her and occasionally indulging in the random act of love or kindness after months and years with her, but that obviously would take time.

But that is the only thing at the moment that niggles at me. Everything else is...different in a very wonderful way. I cannot tell you how much I look forward to the next installment, though I recognize it's been nearly a year since your last update. All the same, I will look for it. Best of luck!
Sweet Mercy chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
This is really interesting. Update soon!
Sivy chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
very cute! I hope to read more of this fic soon, keep up the excellent work!
abraxis chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Mean Severus, nice Severus; I'll take Seerus any way I can get him. But who could stay mean with such a little sweety.

More, soon, please.
darkangledragonlover chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
aw i want more!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Somehow, I think this would not be the time for Snape to find out Harry was almost Sorted into Slytherin...

Shae gets it from both sides, _and_ is a cute little girl (no daddy can resist that magic, and any who can should probably be shot).

Nice chapter.