Reviews for Prayers
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/14
Squee love it! Thanks so much for writing it :)
ThePharaoh'sQueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
cute
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Nice.
Wordsorcereress chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
so sweet and wonderful! hope you do more like this, Yugi is a little god, I may just have to 'steal' that idea in a one shot one day ;) just kidding. Keep writing!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is freaking awesome, I love the whole God angle to it very cool _!

BYE BYE!
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
かわいい!それは本当に甘かった。私はそれを追加しました

cute! that was really sweet. i loved it (translation)

-servant of time
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
cope some more? ;)

brittney
Raina1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I don't remember if I'd already reviewed this but what the heck, it's worth it. Such a beautiful piece that says so much with so little.
SilentShadows101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Really like this!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Beautiful work. So much said with so little.
Lady-duelist chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You know,this give me an idea. Actually when I read ur summary I was thinking, "Hey this is story where yugi is a god" I mean litteraly. And why not, why dont you make a story where yugi literally is innocent god that Atemu (a.k.a Yami) people pray upon. And one day when Atemu accidently met Yugi (I dunoe,yugi come doen for observing will be nice excuses) he fell inlove for the first time,and as he try to capture Yugi as his, he teaches yugi things (Well,yugi is innocent though he is a god.I like Yugi being knew what sex is,is just he never make .Kinda funny and exciting like that) and of cource got something like challanging other god who gone crazy together or something. Anyway,just a though. I didnt make a story such myself because Im a lousy writer and my writing sucks,not only that, I suck imagining sex things between men (Though I love to read about it hahaha)

So...just some about it -wink-
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was good! Very descriptive! Good job!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This had me grinning ear to ear.