Reviews for The Reason they were Late for Potions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awww... so cute. I love McGonagall almost as much as I love Sirius/Remus slash.
TeaLover04 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww! Sweet, really sweet XD
emmetts girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
She sits at her desk with a sigh as she prepares herself to tell another student his parents are gone. Oh my gosh that is so sad! But on a happier note i loved your story!
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Teehee, I always knew I liked McGonanall too]

LyssaLoserP
WantonChef chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, McGonagall! Love her! Yeah, she was always one of the best... cute fic, not to mention Sirius/Lupin rule.

Did I mention that the enterprising world is biased against jellyfish?
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love McGonagall in this story. I can really see her not minding so much catching the puppies (or any students for that matter) usin her classroom for trysts.
Jan Jones chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was CUTE.

Lovely fic, very well written.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Again: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Except for the line at the end, it was hilarious! Especially when McGonagall turned out to be in the classroom! Priceless. Very good. Again, no grammatical errors or spelling errors. Great job!

Sirius was HYSTERICAL!
Lady Remus 1983 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
OMG That rocks!

Good old Professor McGonagall!

*wonders if Remus and Sirius will ever find a secret kissing place*
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Loved it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Nice and light-hearted! McGonagall was portrayed particularly well.
D. Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was fantastic. 'choking on a macadamia nut' that was great.. Made me giggle in a fit of joy. Fabulously written
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
There's a reason I love McGonagall...great piece
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I really, really liked the ending from McGonagalls PoV. Even if it was a little sad, well more than a little, but... Anyway! I think that Remus asking Sirius whether he is okay was weird, though. Where did that come from? Hmm... Rest was nice
Hide-and-go-Sit chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I'm too lazy to sign in.

But God damn, you made me cackle.

ilu