Reviews for Be With You
ChasingProse chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Cute.
midnightwaters chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Wow this was just so beautifully written...totally drew me from the very first line.
Jime-chan chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I've said it before-and if not, I shoul have- I'll say it again. You may be one of the best authors on this whole damn site. This story was excelent...I would love to see a sequel.
anon chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
great fic, but I don't think sam would ever willing wear a leather jacket though.
DistantDaydream chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Wonderful. You're a very creative writer. That was a really interesting story. Best of all, you were able to lure the story away from it's usual plot of fighting ghosts. You're vocabulary is also good. Despite the shortness of the fic, this is the best Danny-Sam fic I've read thus far. ) Thanks for writing it!
ChErIsHeD21 chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
nice very nice
Final Fight chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I'm so sorry I put off reading this! I think it jumped around a bit too much (confused me the first few times) but all in all I thought it was fantastic! Way to go!
jennaloohoo chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
All I have to say is that this is brilliant. I love the angle you gave to the story, and of course, how it ended up.

Kudos.
teen freak chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is so cute and totally sweet!
Anna Melnik chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
That was pretty much amazing. Great idea to. All you ever hear about is the ghosts trying to kill Danny. The fact that this was a human illness and Sam had it made this story so unique. Good writing to. ]
BORN-ON-THE-STAGE chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
absolutely fantastic. I am amazed by the way you write. So fluent and beautiful. This is so good i can't find any more ways to describe it.

The story was solid and captivating, not one dull moment.

Love the background with the bully and the favor too. What a creative way to base a story.

All right, i'll end my rant, but i just want you to know that your story made someone's day today.

:]
darkwriter11 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
*crying

i'm soo happy

*sniff

Dark
RngrThorne chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Nice story. I do wonder, though, what that halfa marrow is going to do to Sam. Hmm, her getting a few ghost powers would make and interesting sequel.
cutereviewgirl chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
aw... tat was SO cute! i loved it!

-CUTIE