Reviews for Midnight Music's Mystery
dimensioner chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Story build up is important, and you made me immensly curious as to how you are going to combine the two story lines, because I don't have a real clue so far!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 22 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Just...wow.
anonymous the IV chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
Debienne and Poligny?
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Carlotta...Garibaldi? Like the fish?

Erik: (in a sing-song voice) "Here fishy-fishy-fishy!"

Whe! You are made of awesome!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
SMASH! *tinkle*...I think that was my heart. You have a way with characters! I fell in love with little Luciana...Great story tho!
Burlesque Romantique chapter 22 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this story left me sitting at the edge of my seat each time a chapter finished and began. It was by far, the most tragically romantic story I every read on this website. And to think only eighty or so people reviewed makes me mad. This deserves so much more, I know an amazing story when I see one. And this one takes the lead. I have never shed more tears when reading a story, and this one had me crying from beggining to end. Well done, and bravo to a fantastic and beautiful story. This is my favorite story, and whoever hasn't read it has missed out on a lot.

Shadow Archer
Timeflies chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
After reading this, it all makes sense. The two did what they thought was best and in the end left the world as their spouses thought they had years ago. Erik was right. It would destory everyone, if they went to find them. So how you ended it was the best way. With the three bent on killing all, pretending was the best way to take them out of the equation. Having their other family members safe was what life was about for Erik and Stacia.

Sad but, proper ending. Thanks.
Timeflies chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
What a mess to untangle. William will sacrifice himself for Erik it sound like to me. Will he die because of his wound, then why not do something good? Is that his pretext? Erik's mother, what a nasty piece of work she was. Raoul saw in the end what he was afraid to see all along, Christine loved Erik. More please.
Timeflies chapter 20 . 8/28/2007
My so much going on here. Erik not trusting Christine, Raoul and Philippe trying to rid her of Erik. William and Stacia want to be married and away, others are pulling William back into their trap.

Now this is on a roll. More please.
JustBFree chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
hey, good job on the update!
MJ MOD chapter 20 . 8/21/2007
Christine should tell Raoul the truth. Whatever her reasons, she'll have to choose. What makes William think the woman will leave him alone? After Erik, there will be others to take care of. Either he get rid of that woman and her organization or he'll always be her slave. Paul, Damien, and Michael, are very stupid men who deserve everything they'll get.
phantomess07 chapter 19 . 4/9/2007
NEW READER ALERT!

I love your story. I just read it right now and i must say that i am hooked. The plot is so well thought out and they characters and their history are well built. I love how you reconstructed the classic story that we all know and love and made it your own. At times I notice you tend to repeat certain words or the charcters names over. That is probably the only fault i found in this story, and a few grammatical errors, but then again, we all make mistakes :D

I can't wait to see what happens.
deactivated2008 chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
woah... You might want to change your copyright though...
MJ MOD chapter 19 . 3/14/2007
Where on Earth has William taken the idea that Stacia loves Erik? She loves him and his behavior is destroying her. Christine is such a moron! How dare she decide that Erik is better off dead? She deserves to be disfigured by a lost bullet. Let her see how it feels when people tell her she'd be better off if she was dead. She doesn't deserve Erik's love.
Kalaia chapter 19 . 3/14/2007
I can't wait for more! Post soon please!