Reviews for Midnight Music's Mystery
Horseland123 chapter 1 . 6/19
Noooooo! Luuccciiaaannnaaaaa!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
You are correct, Debienne and poligny were the managers of the paris opera house before andre and firmin.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
My God so good very very sad because of the
love that could not ever be, but was stronger
than live itselfj.

God Bless the man and woman that could lovel
like that. If only...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Liked it very much, keep up the great work,
wish I could write as wellj.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
very very good shows so much human feeling.

Keep on with the story please
dimensioner chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Story build up is important, and you made me immensly curious as to how you are going to combine the two story lines, because I don't have a real clue so far!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 22 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Just...wow.
anonymous the IV chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
Debienne and Poligny?
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Carlotta...Garibaldi? Like the fish?

Erik: (in a sing-song voice) "Here fishy-fishy-fishy!"

Whe! You are made of awesome!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
SMASH! *tinkle*...I think that was my heart. You have a way with characters! I fell in love with little Luciana...Great story tho!
Burlesque Romantique chapter 22 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this story left me sitting at the edge of my seat each time a chapter finished and began. It was by far, the most tragically romantic story I every read on this website. And to think only eighty or so people reviewed makes me mad. This deserves so much more, I know an amazing story when I see one. And this one takes the lead. I have never shed more tears when reading a story, and this one had me crying from beggining to end. Well done, and bravo to a fantastic and beautiful story. This is my favorite story, and whoever hasn't read it has missed out on a lot.

Shadow Archer
Timeflies chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
After reading this, it all makes sense. The two did what they thought was best and in the end left the world as their spouses thought they had years ago. Erik was right. It would destory everyone, if they went to find them. So how you ended it was the best way. With the three bent on killing all, pretending was the best way to take them out of the equation. Having their other family members safe was what life was about for Erik and Stacia.

Sad but, proper ending. Thanks.
Timeflies chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
What a mess to untangle. William will sacrifice himself for Erik it sound like to me. Will he die because of his wound, then why not do something good? Is that his pretext? Erik's mother, what a nasty piece of work she was. Raoul saw in the end what he was afraid to see all along, Christine loved Erik. More please.
Timeflies chapter 20 . 8/28/2007
My so much going on here. Erik not trusting Christine, Raoul and Philippe trying to rid her of Erik. William and Stacia want to be married and away, others are pulling William back into their trap.

Now this is on a roll. More please.
JustBFree chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
hey, good job on the update!