Reviews for Full Circle
garsdal chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
there will always be a fucked sembalance of team 7. it is shinobi law.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
...Wow.
amgknigth chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
wow what a great story man keep going you are going to get like 200 by the end of this wow wow naruhinta kid is amazing he got his own blood line rigth gud
deathtraps chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I like where this is going, hope you could update soon :).
VenomLord chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Interesting start so far, I can't wait to see what else you have coming up in the story.

Interested to see who the mother is for Noboru, and if Naruto really is dead.
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I really like this story. It's not rushed at all. I really hope you continue this story, and update soon. I look forward to the coming chapters.
ShadowBack chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Good start, I can't wait to see how they'll grow !

Keep up the great work !
Ibozun chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very interesting new story.

it is always interesting to see something new and yournew fic seems destined to be great.

Hope you'll update soon.

ibozun
Suzerain chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice story. Normally I don't like the 'Next Generation' fics but this really captivated my interest. Is Hinata Noboru's mother? You said Hyuuga in blood so...

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to more of this. But now I must leave, so I bid you adieu!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
This is a really good start. Would realy like to see where this is headed. Update asap!
streetboarder chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
plz plz update soon
Shang chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Well, took me a while to read, but it was pretty good... not much action, but that I can live with (though I'm an action freak _') I see you're doing the same thing I did in one of my fics: make Sasuke's kid deadlast and Naruto's top of the class. Though you went even further in it then I did.

The way you described Naruto getting the title was funny (though it's a bit disappointing he got it with that much ease).

I'm not a big Konohamaru fan, so the fact he'll be the main jounin isn't that great for me, but then again, he rarely gets the spotlight, so...

A few grammar mistakes here and there, but in this cases I'm not the one to talk _'

Naruto's death (if he really died) is practically the only thing I really didn't like, but that may be because I like him...

And since I always enjoy "next generation" fics (I'm writting two myself), I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this one.

I hope you'll update sometime.

P.S. I liked your story so much that I was even thinking about placing it on my and my friends C2, but that's only under your allowance.
The Mysterious Nobody chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Great start for what it looks like's going to be a great story. I can't critisize anything at all...

I hope to read more soon, and to discovre how had Naruto died ( if he's dead... and if not, if they'll find him eventually...) and other mysteries on your story...

Congratulations,till the next review