Reviews for Move Along
KJL chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I love this story. I've gotten so into it now I think I may die if you don't continue with all possible speed. :P

Poor Roger. :( I feel like you really captured their characters well. I feel like I'm there with them.
crazy yaoi fangirl chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Please tell me that Roger isn't going to die. Please update!
svenAsinin chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
I love this story..its really good. I love it. cant wait till you update!
Amanda chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
This story is amazing! I hope you continue this story. The chapters are very heartfelt and deep. I almost cried when Mark thought he might have HIV and just now when Roger found out how close he is to having AIDS. Keep up the awesome work and consider writing in the future.
DevilRose1713 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
OMG! I love this story. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. But Roger can't get sick dont do this! im hopelessly hooked to your story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
brianna chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
read all of this please. hurry up c'mon. you better not kill off roger. just a little suggestion, john should catch mark alone while roger is not there and john should rape mark u know bang the hell out of him. then roger should come in and find mark naked somewhere (john is long gone by now) then roger asked what happened but mark wont say... and you can go from there. your a good writer by the way. keep up the good work. more lemons please. HARD LEMON. please. as you can see i like shit like this and im also a rather huge fan of rent myself. but you can go ahead and read your other reviews. write you later!
yeaaa chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
you, uh... can't get hiv or aids during oral sex

it has to be released into your bloodstream
Taylor Spratt chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
OMG! This is like the best story I've ever read on FanFiction! The only part that pissed me off really bad was when John kept showing up all the time, like a stalker. What's with that guy? Anyways, I just LUV how the story was written, but the ending wuz sad about how Roger might contract AIDS.

Um, but also, don't take this the wrong way, but some of the grammar was off, but all in all, it was the best story so far!
Cutechipmunk87 chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
Amazing keep it up this is my first mark/roger story and i love every bit of it keep up the great work
HeadingNorth chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
I cried when I read this. I also have a feeling that John is going to do something bad to Mark and Roger won't be too happy about it. I hope John doesn't have HIV...

I LOVE THIS! UPDATE! UPDATE!
RENThead chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
No! Roger almost has AIDS! :( Great story, update soon!
Broadwaybabe1994 chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
very good job with this...i cant wait for an update!
Aloharocker chapter 15 . 3/31/2008
o what a plot twist!

I shall give you my uncensored review later.
Wolflady chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
Oh noes! _

Poor Markie ( & Rog too)! *pouts*

Update soon, please..

Please..
jumpOVERtheMOON chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
oh god. update soon; like now. *alerted*