Reviews for If Only I Could
Shin chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Seriously...

It's KONOHA not Kohana.
Shin chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
The hell is wrong with Sakura's mother?

Seriously... her attitude was just dumb.
What kind of mother doesn't even feel concerned about her daughter after she was kidnapped?
That's just... dumb. Seriously. Not a good mother.
I'm glad Sakura went away. She deserves to be gone.
Scarlet Ammo 19 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Awwwww
sasusaku-4everr chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Omg I love this story but what happened to minogi or whatever? But good story!
compass96 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
isn't sakura too weak. i mean you are undermining her. where's her super strength and her healing chakra. this sakura is so weak. and so is sasuke. please could you make them stronger.
Iname Kohaki chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
oh my god that was awsome
Iname Kohaki chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
awww poor Lee. i feel your pain
Iname Kohaki chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
that is something a parent never wants to happen: have their children leave them. so sad.
lilsav7ismyyoutubename chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
i kbow this is bad but i laughed when i read "sachio havign a little fun with sakura and sasuke STRUGGLING TO KILL THE GUY!" hahahhahaha if i were sasuke id say "just wait until i get outta these! i already killed 5 of your men!"
jadeflowr chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
So in this, Sakura isn't a ninja? Either that or you made her really pathetic through this story so far. Not only does she sit and whine about Sasuke through the first half - like her happieness can ONLY be achieved if she is with him. Even B grade romance novels show that female don't JUST need a man to be happy.

And then the fight scene. There is nothing more depressing then a strong willed female, screaming through the whole fight "Save Me, Save me!" ... which is essentially what Sakura did.

There's nothing wrong with your writing style, but you need to stop trying so hard for the romance. It should be added in ALONG WITH the story. Not the sole reason for the story.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!
Can't wait to read what happens next!
FoamBanana chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
! Two akward thing in one chapter! Please I need a break! First NAruto and his dance, then Sakura and Sasuke being attaked. WoW... Loved it thought
Kiari Ferrari chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
absolutely loved the story! good job i read it all in one sitting :) please continue
And I'm Brianna chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome story.
SynysterVamp chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I love Naruto "I DIDNT DO IT!"