Reviews for To Prove Yourself
FireJade chapter 20 . 3/6/2007
Great ending! Luke's regained his confidence AND his dreams through that success... And appropriate that Tionne was willing to step down without any dispute. Though I wonder how susceptible to the Dark Side Kyp will be after this? His experience watching Kun fight Luke might be quite *educational*. :P

Barranca chapter 19 . 1/21/2007
Yey! Luke's getting his life back.
FireJade chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Ooh. The action in this part was just great. Even though much of the conflict was non-physical, your descriptions made it all seem real and the energy seem almost tangible... Now Kun may have lost this battle... But what of Kyp? :P He showed quite a bit of interest in the Sith...

FireJade chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
Wow, great plot. I love your description of Luke's fight with Exar Kun. Luke seems to have regained a good deal of his self-confidence in the fight, but then again, I'm sure he'll need it. Update soon! :)

Barranca chapter 17 . 12/14/2006
A-and..action!

Beautiful imagery, it must be hard to describe a mental battle without getting maudlin.
Barranca chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
Seems that belief in their own power is one trait all Sith share. Then again, it's not overconfidence if they can really do it...
furrylittlebantha chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Very good! I love the failure dynamic in this story. It's so interesting to see how Luke would have reacted to rejection. Love your Kun; love it all!
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
Another good chapter. It's okay that it takes you a long time to update. I probably would have reviewed earlier if I didn't have to work all day, but oh well. Speaking of not updating in a while...I don't know if you remember or not, but you reviewed my story "The Broken Stalemate" a long time ago, where I had people vote fore a lightside or darkside ending, and I'm finally about to update it. Again, good chapter. I really liked it! Update soon!
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
Good chapter! Update soon!
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Cool new chapters. I wonder what Exar Kun is going to end up doing. Update soon!
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Good Star Wars fic. From what I can tell, something very interesting will be happening soon. I...well...I don't exactly know...what it is...but hey, Exar Kun is back...how do like that. Sorry if I've been ranting. Update soon.
korrd chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Good fic. Please don't do Lando/Mara! Luke/Mara is a lot better since Mara and Luke have that whole Force thing and I want to kill you thing. Update soon.
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Good story! Can't wait to see where this is going! Just kidding! Update soon, and feel free to make Mara Jade do sexy things in this. Oh, Mara Jade is so hot, at least, she is in several pictures I've seen!
korrd chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Well that was short.
korrd chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Good fic. Is this after NJO? If so then I don't think the New Republic has the authority to limit the Jedi since they are a separate entity at that point. Update soon.