Reviews for Unavoidable Situations
Awwe How adorable. Poor Flora. Horray A happy ENDING YAY
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This story was sweet.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Cute story! I like Flora, I just hate Flora/Stan, but I can make an exeption for this story, it's great! You have a LOT of oneshots!
Lemur chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Awesome story! :)
MoonShine101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i like and hate flora so i really liked this oneshot! good job! maybe other ppl will relize that she's not that bad :p
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Ehh.

It was cute...in a strange "algo que me hace enferma" kind of way

...but it was cute.
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aww, that was cute! I don't hate Flora, it's just that a lot of people make her seem bad in their stories. But Flora n Stan are a cute couple. Not my favourite, but still cute! _
lupyne chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I have nothing against Flora either...

but I knew it was gonna be a F/S fic! You did a great job on it, too!

Ha... skateboarding in the house...
spiralstars chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
This pairing isn't usually a casual one in my books, but every time you pair groups together, it seems more en-lighting. I liked it alot, thank you!

Besides, people. It IS a bit true that Stan DOES flirt with a whole bunch of Ham-gals, so give cappyandpashy4ever a break, will ya?

good job, c.a.p.4ever!

-Morrigan-san
Hamstarzchan chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was a very nice oneshot. I loved it. And Kether, please do NOT swear in a reveiw that was meant for the story that's not rated T for teen.
Yaris09 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Nice story and pairing. Is nice that flora is treated actually like a person and nothing else.

signed

Cavy2006.
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
(twitch)(twitch)

That's all I'm gonna do. I like yuh, so I'm just gonna... twitch...

(twitch)
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That story was cute & Flora was nice in this story but... FLORA IS STILL A BITCHY NO GOOD STAN-STEALER WHO I HATE! But the story was cute.