Reviews for Just Forget Them, For Your Own Good
GirlOfLegend chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I just wanna say, I love this story so far. When you described the girl that was staring at Danny I was actually pretty surprise, because she looks exactly like me. I can't wait to see where this goes.
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
can i finish this story 4 u?
aryaneragon4ever chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
awesome!
kataang816 chapter 27 . 9/10/2008
wow!

this is a really well thought out story!

please keep it coming!
Xelena chapter 27 . 3/31/2008
so it's all going to hell. danny and vlad finally have some kind of understanding and then everything else goes wrong
inukagome15 chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
UPDATE! I feel really sorry for Danny, though. Is Clockwork going to come into this story later?
Ali-Apple chapter 27 . 3/2/2008
I love this story! I really hope you update it! Also, you should keep up the good work!
PunkMichPhantom chapter 27 . 1/22/2008
OMG! Ya finally updated! YAY! I thought this chapter was pretty funny, especially with Pablo kissing Dulce, THEN having Danny turn them invisible! Danny's reaction made me laugh just as hard, believe it or not! lol. Great job! I think the person who whispered, "Run," was definitely Dark Dan. I mean, who else woul it, or COULD it be? And for the last chappie, I thought it was kinda good to have some other people know about Danny's secret. It would and definitely is going to add a lot of action, drama, and (in my mind) some murder! I thought this and the last chapter were awesome! Great, no, excellent job! Upadte soon, plz and thank you!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
...Dan.

Evil. Evil. Evil.

Good chapter, though. Amusing, then really amusing, then scary. I like it.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
evil cliffy? AH! anyway...can i guess who it was? it was (evil) Dan wasn't it?

anyway...yet another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! -
DEAD-ACCOUNT-08 chapter 27 . 1/6/2008
Oh, Dan is always so cool. Another awesome chapter!
Darkfire Kitten chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
I agree with Thunderstorm101, I bet Danny pulled out his little invisibility trick on them. Well,is about to at least, since he needs to touch them to do it, and they would have felt that if he'd done it already.

Awesome story by the way, though I think you would do very well to get a beta reader. I noticed quite a few words up to this point that were garbled, and would easily fixed simply by having another set of eyes going over it before posting. I would offer my services, but you don't even know me, do you? That and the fact that I technically have no experiance as a Beta.

DfK out.
DEAD-ACCOUNT-08 chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
Alright! Thanks for updating, this story rocks. I enjoyed every second of this chapter!
Kiora Phantom chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
yay! thank you for the update! this is one of my favorite stories
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
uh-oh...that can't be good for them...

yet another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! -