Reviews for Irony, Thy Name is Sakura
Kendimo chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story so far.. I wonder what will happen next.. I wonder what fares is going to do to neji

This is a nejixgaaraxsakuxnaruxsasu I don't really see sasuxsaku but anyways the story is good plz hurry up and update!

UPDATE SOON!
choco-chan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
if naruto mean good bye in chapter 11 in french it is « Au revoir!» and not auvoir
sakura4ever chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
good story
Natasha chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I love your style keep it up!
Koomahana chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Nice story wanna give it to me?

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
I remember this being one of the first Naruto fanfictions I read and even if I have to wait a million years- I look forward to an eventual update!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Update soon please!
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
I LOVE IT! Please add more!
lalamnmgirl chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
im begging u please continue this story it was perfect in everyway and i hope for more so please continue...
Nee-han93 chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE ITS GETTING REALLY GOOD!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Great story!... although I'm so sorry you discontinued it... well anyway. Good luck in college :D
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
guys, if you red what it said above the chapter, you can see that she won't be updating any time soon. even though it's hard to say that, but that is what the author wants, anyway, i really loved this story and i could'nt stop reading it. and your wrote all of this in 7th grade, you must be a good writer and i didn't see to many mistakes. anyway, it's okay not to update, and like i would always say, update soon!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
its been so long ... update please!
Dixie Chic chapter 23 . 2/1/2012